Ludia Forums

Next Season?

Why does the season keep getting extended? This is the second time now, why can’t the next season start?

1 Like

Hey there Tom,
A new update is coming soon which will start the next season! We will be posting the Release Notes later in the week!

1 Like

I already have an Update (Today at 6 am: 1.50.14H)

1 Like

I think the season was extended twice because lots of players complained that they didn’t have enough time tocollect Fireflies in order to buy the Premium Dragon. In my opinion, it was a really nice gesture from the game crew and it shows that they really listen to us.

5 Likes

Dragons upgrade to level 112 but one I got the amount due and now level 124 but can’t upgrade the academy because not enough iron. Im ded stopped. Can’t upgrade 18 dragons to 124 because academy is too low.

1 Like

Am I missing something?

1 Like

Well if you say you miss the iron to upgrade the academy you kinda already know what your next thing to do is.

1 Like

Not to pester but it is kind of the end of the week and still no news. Or is it going to be next week?

2 Likes

The new update is coming very soon! :raised_hands: (keep an eye out for the Release Notes within the next 24 hours :eyes:)

1 Like