Ludia Forums

Next Tournament Prize

Give the players what they truly lust for, especially with recent events of dino modifications: WE WANT IRRITATOR!!!

19 Likes

I agree we want irritator… but we are most likely getting scoola since it can only be given out as a prize…and its new.

1 Like

Would love irritator as I’m guessing everyone would. But not until cheaters are removed from the leaderboard. I’d be pissed if I lost out on dna that valuable to a spoofer.

3 Likes

Hahaha I was just saying this with my alliance, how I’m sure folks would love Irritator but obvs are hesitant with cheaters still on the board

3 Likes

Homestly isnt magna something thats rare for them? Actually not to sure i wanna give them something they cant normally get.

2 Likes

Rare for anybody. That Irritator is very…precious to me…

1 Like

Do you think it was made an arena exclusive just to … irritate us ? :sunglasses:

And just so it’s out there… the most painful thing in this game isn’t losing a match you should’ve won b.c of dracocera or DG2. The most painful thing is getting a streak of 10s on Magna :exploding_head::pleading_face::tired_face:

14 Likes

Wasn’t it data mined that the next prize is scolosaurus

1 Like

Shhhh don’t crush my dreams

1 Like

Darwin as prize is not bad!!!

1 Like

Hear, Hear :+1:

Could throw out avit of kentro for my own selfish needs aswell haha and anky while there at it that would do