Ludia Forums

Next week featured dinos

10 Likes
Special Event Creatures feb 18-24

Yeah I kinda expected a boring week after this awesome event.
Guess I can have some rest from JWA for a week now. :hugs:

Gonna be veeery nice to sit at home without driving and walking thru hole cities while searching for needed event dinos. Instead, I can chill and get what‘s in my area.

3 Likes

I think I‘ll go after some Amargas and Grypo only.

3 Likes

Well, guess I’ll be closer to unlocking the useless Grypolyth.

8 Likes

Im slightly dissappointed that they are still recycling weeks rather than mixing and editing them up.

1 Like

Watch out for st patrik day. I heard rumors then we are able to dart 3 uniques :scream::astonished:

4 Likes

well we did have a poll (to choose 3 unique dinos) but I am only expecting 1 unique to dart :slight_smile: if it is 3 I will be happy :stuck_out_tongue:

tenor

20 Likes

Well after what has to be the best week ever , this is undoubtably the worst week ever . There’s not one Dino worth darting at all . A shockingly bad week .

3 Likes

Thanks ludia so i can finally make one week holiday after this insane weeks :grimacing:

It will be a nice break and helpful to new players :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I agree… it will be nice to have a real life outside of the game for a change…

1 Like

I’m happy about grypo. Been working on unlocking the unique.

3 Likes

Guess I’ll go after Purussaurus Gen 2 and Grypo. I’ll probably just ignore the rares for the most part. I don’t need any of them, not even Armargasaurus. I’m not using Tragodistis.

1 Like

Woot woot… Argentinasaurus… Hard to find totally good and sarcroxis … And the sacrosuchus. Sweet. I’m gonna level some dinos

This week is the depressing week. The week where I remember how when I first started playing I would only go for the sarco because I thought he would get a sick hybrid. Now I’m reminded of how much gryposuchus I could have gotten instead.

I’m looking forward to no events, gives me a chance to focus on grabbing coins and leveling up all my dinosaurs.

I walked 50km this week in a real effort to get the dinos I wanted/needed. Next week will be far more relaxed. :laughing:

3 Likes

I really hope the strike events are not based on this theme …

3 Likes

So basically week off, except Grypo and maybe Amarga and some Purru g2 as still need to fuse Purrolyth.