Next Week: Fierce + Fast (JAN 27-FEB 02)

Allo and Tarbo => Thor

T-Rex Gen 2 => Indom Gen 2

Bary => Tryos // Seco => Ardonto // Rex => Indo

2 Likes

Scaphotator strike? Cool

1 Like

Ok so for me:

Allo & Tarbo, but not really fussed about the Commons.
Trex Gen 2
All 3 epics

2 Likes

mmmhmm
-Dimetrodon+ irritator (The 2 others being too much common and unecessary)
-T-rexgen2 (even if its uneeded)
-6 t-rex attempts/3secodontosaurus

1 Like

Tarbo
TRex gen2
TRex

1 Like

I’ll be going after the rexes, but not too heavily. This will be a break week for me.

5 Likes

So…the first full week after the update and instead of go out and hunt,i will do it from my bed…Thanks

1 Like

Kaprosuchus & Tyra G2, Secodonto. I hope the speed incus contain some Erlikos. Scaph incubator … I’m more after other possible dna in it. Speed strike … useless for me but I’ll add it to the pile anyway. What is that scent? Crocs?

1 Like

Great week.But i miss Allo gen2 …

Is it me or like most of this weekly events are becoming less relevant. This week only arambo was relevant but because of Diplo being event exclusive. This week maybe Rex Gen2 for indom and indo gen2 but blue is also event exclusive. Secodon is the only viable one for maxima but then again i have over 8k and should be enough to get me from 29-30 unless i want to level up ardonto just for fun. They should work on releasing a mass number of new creatures to make hunting fun again.

4 Likes

That’s right Πάνο.They should have put one or two exclusives Dinos.

1 Like

Hmmm…
Dime, TrexG2, and Secodo I guess.
If I see them.
And if I have nothing better to do.

2 Likes

Still need Trex. So both Trex for me.

Only need T Rex gen 2 for creating Indominus G2 this week

1 Like

They could of thrown allo gen2 in this

4 Likes

You forget Ludia are lazy and don’t update their weekly schedules. This Fierce schedule is the same as it always is, they never change them and add new Fierce dinos or anything like that. That’s asking for way too much effort.

3 Likes

Actually they have changed it before. They removed irritator g1 once…

3 Likes

All crap except both T-Rex.

Only epic rex for me, the rest are pointless and everything they give out in incubators anyway. I haven’t darted an allosaurus in over a year yet somehow I have 73,000.

If they’re going to have event exclusive dinos - can we actually get some events that HAVE THEM!? Oh wait, Ludia… so no.

8 Likes

Anyone knows which creatures are in the “fast” incubators?

1 Like