Ludia Forums

Next Week: High Hp + Hybrid (FEB 24-MAR 01)

I think for the leap creatures we have 5 attemps for all this creatures common or unique, wich it means we can try 5 attempts on Velo or Indoraptor :eyes:

4 Likes

Sweet. Dilpodocus!
that’s all i’m really gonna go after. Maybe some more argentino.

1 Like

I feel bad for any newbie who picks up Velociraptor (which they might if they go with the mindset of “it will take ages for Indoraptor to unlock, but I can get my raptor up a level instead”).

3 Likes

The creatures that are in the hybrid incubators are:

Apato,Para,Velo and Stego (Common)
Amarga,Nodo and Utah (Rare)
Anky,Sino and Rex (Epic)

I guess…

3 Likes

Someone remember wich creatures are on the leap theme ?

2 Likes

Indoraptor, Smilocephalosaurus,Pyrri,Indo Gen2, Alloraptor,Smilodon,Pyro,Purut,Gamma,Blue,Utah, Echo,Delta ,Charlie and Velociraptor

4 Likes

I’m mainly after diplo, smilocephalosaurus and pyrritator

2 Likes

Oh shoot!
So we have a 1/15 chance of getting what we want? And that’s out of a 1/2 chance that it’ll even be a leap event?
Unless it’s like last time, where it was more like 1/500.

1 Like

Ok it’s definitely one of the best weeks since the game existed

1 Like

Im gonna full on diplodocus since i have 6050 brachi.

1 Like

It will be difficult to want DNA from any specific creature of this Saturday event! :neutral_face:

I wanted DNA from the two Indoraptor’s, Smilocephalo, Alloraptor and Echo :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Diplodocus!

1 Like

Well, I’m guessing will we find 300 velociraptors for one indo, so after a 100 miles seach for the elusive unique, we may all go for Velo after all :slight_smile: (Kidding, if we cannot find indo, there’s still lots of good stuff. Looking forward to saturday for sure!)

3 Likes

I literally have to go around the city just to find the one that i need… Velo- Pyritator.

1 Like

With soooo much good stuff, I’m starting to hope that all the drops will be green on saturday, you think it’s too much to ask for? :wink:

2 Likes

I really like this week! :star_struck: I’m going after Argentinosaurus and Brachiosaurus!

2 Likes

Lol good luck finding any knowing ludia

2 Likes

I’m going to try. I am determined. :laughing:

3 Likes

Looks like I’ll finally get Gemini wooo

2 Likes

Argentino & Diplo. Nice!!!

1 Like