Next Week: Hybrid Legacy + Swap in (FEB 03-FEB 09)

5 Likes

Another slowish week for me. I can focus my attention on titanoboa hunting.

3 Likes

Pretty good week, the commons and rare are useless but I definitely need Rex and Anky to level up my Tryko I only need 20 DNA, on the swap in theme we should have Aram, Diplod, Pachy and Maia so is good

5 Likes

Diplodocus is always a nice-to-have.

2 Likes

Diplodocus and Maiasaura? That’s great!

2 Likes

Speaking of which, what do you guys think the best time and area would be? Whichever one has the least spawns I’d imagine, so the creature pool would be least diluted, but I wonder what that would be…

Edit: never mind, I checked and it’s probably best to just wing it at whatever time’s convenient.

i’d say park at night, but i’m not so sure.
everything else has roughly an equal amount of things that spawn all day.

2 Likes

I think it’d be Global Spawn like Mammoth and Allo g2 when they spawned seems logic

1 Like

Trash week…Ludia is doing more trash…sad what they did with an awesome game

Definitely need the Sino and Rexy DNA

1 Like

A decent week. I’m going to dart Anky and Rex, maybe also Velo

1 Like

I’ll take the Utahraptor and Sinoceratops, the incubators aren’t really the best for me (unless they really contain Diplodocus). Though the attack boost, the scents, and the Indom G2 will be useful.

2 Likes

Don’t need any of them so I’ll just be collecting them for my Alliance.

You can’t go wrong on Raptor DNA. :grin:

1 Like

The snake should spawn like Mammoth and that’s the same mechanic as the global pursuit. Meaning it’s a different pool than the global epics. That being said, I remember getting Mammoth in my night scents when I was grinding for Brachi.

2 Likes

So global spawn will not affect the rate of getting boa? Red an article several months back, said spawn type like that is drawn from different pool…

Correct. This is the one you are referring to I think.

2 Likes

Does anyone know what those swap in dinos are?

I am going Anky, Rexy, Utahraptor. Maybe Sino. A decent week, I would say.

A blah week for me. So I’ll be looking for the snake more.

Well as usual,a bad week…
Only global spawn/hybrids crap since the beginning of the year…
We don’t yet have any exclusive EPIC DNA in those “events” while we have more and more Exclusive creatures…
At least,every week,we should have one random exclusive…

1 Like