Ludia Forums

Next Week: Jurassic World 2015

I think the only DNA that can be interesting is "Rex"

3 Likes

Thanks for the share.

1 Like

You’re welcome! :wink:

So you say Blue’s hard to obtain and Indo G2 hard to create? Yeah…

1 Like

yay. a bit of a break after the past amazing week.

1 Like

Cant wait to get more Indo G2 components. Thanks Ludia this is really what the community wanted. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

First time we get a Master strike that has more than 1 step, interesting. Welp, I’m going for Trice G2 for Advantage tourneys and Dimorphodon to stock up incase Dimodactylus (my favorite creature) gets a hybrid.

3 Likes

I want the echo for Indominus G2 and the Rex for my Rex and the Indominus Rex is good to have because eventually I’ll max it as well. Not an exciting week but it could be worse.

1 Like

Hello, the Friday strike of what is it ???

1 Like

I need echo, just ran out of it. I love charlie and need it for elikogamma but it is a daily dusk spawn for me. Blue, yes! T-Rex, Yes,Yes! Gotta work on getting indom to lvl. 30. Delta, don’t have allo g2. All commons, eh. I-rex, Hell ya.

1 Like

no idea. looks like some irritator type creature.

Ouranosaurus

1 Like

Wells be Ourasaurus???

Meh delta for alloraptor

does alloraptor have a hybrid.

i think he was talking to ludia and just the people in general not you directly but correct me if i’m wrong

1 Like

ooooo this looks decent, i need rex for indoraptor, i wonder if next week could be fallen kingdom because last last week was lost world

1 Like

So we get a boatload of Blue as the monthly reward, and then lo and behold we get to dart it the very next weekend.

Oh the joy of seeing so many more Indoraptor gen2 at maximum levels with masses of boosts on them!

5 Likes

Echo to keep working on Indom G2 after maxing IG2 this monday.
Rex to keep levelling it for tourneys.
Indom to keep levelling it for tourneys.

4 epic strikes, one free Rare scent…
Great week all around.

2 Likes

Happy for the sauropod scent. For me all commons except dimorphodon, rare delta, epic blue. Not an amazing but still a good week.

1 Like