Next Week: Pterosaurs + Counter Attack (APR 13-APR 19)

It is not a very good week. I’ll just want Quetzal and Ptera… Raja wouldn’t be bad!!

10 Likes

Dsungaripterus is always nice. I’ve run out of Raja too, so that’s good. Lastly, the three Epic Strikes is becoming a trend, definitely a good thing.

7 Likes

can always use dsung. other than that, i don’t have anything i have to have honestly. a slowish week ever once in a while is nice.

2 Likes

Quetzal is at the incubators events…

1 Like

Guess what I’m darting?

Concavenator

5 Likes

Oh good. 500 quetzal instead of 7000 (at 233 average, so if you get higher it could be closer to 9 or 10k) quetzal. Lovely!

2 Likes

Ikr? I think they thought, since we get to dart the ever so hard to get Conca, we don’t get to dart Quetz.

2 Likes

Quetz would have been so so much better than carno or megalo

2 Likes

Oh yeah not to mention Carno😒

Really need it

1 Like

I need Dsungaripterus so I’ll be spamming her as much as possible mid week. Don’t need any of the others though.

2 Likes

Dsunga is cool and quetz from incubators is nice.

2 Likes

Quetzal doesn’t have a counter attack.

3 Likes

Most people are stocked on carno after he was a weekly reward for who knows how long. Replace him and megalo with quetzal and arambourgiana that would be so SO MUCH better

2 Likes

You get that I’m trying to be sarcastic right? Because I have tonnes of Carno.
And yeah I know about the alliance rewards lol.

1 Like

Carnotaurus and Raja would be the only things I’d take.
Ptero strikes… I hate those. HP boost, it’ll probably spawn far away, in the horizon. Croc scent. I want it. Smilo incu, I’m not interested in the smilodon but hope it has something good. Also rare scent.
Hmm maybe there’s Arambourgiania DNA in strikes.

2 Likes

Surely all my attempts are going to majungasaurus. The L1 residents can never have enough of those.

4 Likes

I’m going after the Ptera… that’s all I need!

1 Like

ew I threw up after seeing this week. (jk)

2 Likes

Hmmm… I’m going to have to go by lowest stockpile.
Lythonax/Miragaia, Dsung, and Pteranodon.

2 Likes

Yes! I want Quetzalcoatlus too!

3 Likes