We just got next weak revealed In the calendar, I peeked :wink:

13 Likes

Pretty cool week. The pachy is nice, and the strikes

2 Likes

:astonished:
Wow.
Characters

1 Like

So many strike towers. Wonderfull week of stuff.

9 Likes

Seems like a hoax to me.

Well ludia is about to close their office for 2 weeks so the second week being easy to find is pretty plausible.

1 Like

All you have to do is go to the event calendar and click the dates and then click the blurry pick. This is legit.

3 Likes

The whole week will have EPIC INCUBATOR?

BEST WEEEEEEEEK

6 Likes

For the rares, T-Rex Gen 2 the most exciting one for me. She’s the only one stopping me from levelling Indoraptor Gen 2 to heavens. Indominus Rex isn’t that special to be honest. Not hyped for Indoraptor as well, because she isn’t that great of a dino to be honest. For the epics, T-Rex will be my main goal. Might catch a few Pachys as well.

2 Likes

This isn’t fake. Do what Evicton said for proof. Plus I suck at editing so no.

6 Likes

Lol ya I mean I did the calculations on how much stuff and it’s crazy

• 9 epics strikes
  • 5 rare strikes
  • 3 common gold
  • 7 common rare
  • 3 common
    Not including the the supply drops or chests that is a lot of coin and dna

That equal to 170,126 coin from all strike events if your complete each one. This is not including the chest, supply drops, or event drops.

97,112 DNA not counting darting events or battle incubators.

This event is insane

12 Likes

has PTSD flashbacks of St. Patrick’s day event week

7 Likes

yeah…
But i expected really other things than jurrassic movies for the end of the year…
I don’t like indominus ,neither indoraptor…
and without fusing anything ,im almost at 500/100…im sure some day,i will lvl it to 30 without fusing anything…

1 Like

So with all of these strike events there will be one green drop in all of the world everyday.

1 Like

If they do something unprecedented, like making the drops of the strike events green after completion, then it could work well.

1 Like

Some more Indo? That’s their go to Unique for events, but it saves me fuses so whatever.

2 Likes

I love this week! Indoraptor is actually pretty good now due to the added immunity to distraction and stuns, plus the dodge buff. Mine is level 30, and I actually replaced my L30 Thor with him after the buffs.

Indominus Rex is great for leveling my Erlidominus.

2 Likes

Whoa those strike towers! Legit. Going to be a busy week. Glad I’m off work most of it.

I’m about burnt out on indo dna for a unique. Why is it the most common giveaway?

Nothing spectacular for me in the events but I’ll be shooting something once I figure it out.

No darting attempts at bary g2? :sob:

Sweet damn! So many strikes!

1 Like