Next Week: Stun + Increase (Mar 02 - Mar 08)

What is the scent strike, sauropods?

1 Like

Allo g2 pursuit, secodon tower, chances at irri through the towers, and the free epic scent. Not bad. But the actual dinos aren’t very interesting. Get the tenonto for donating.

I want grypo and carbo.

5 Likes

Sinoceratops is always welcome, rest of the event creatures is kinda garbage though.

2 Likes

Pachy and Maia aren’t stunners. Swap in Stun doesn’t count. But yes, Ludia give me that Nasuto! I want to have that Carbotoceratops

2 Likes

If the swap in stun doesn’t count so why we have Einio and Trike g2 ?
They have any stunning moves except their swap in move and they count on this week so why not Maia and Pachy ?

1 Like

It’s always nice to have a slow-ish week right after a good one.
Plus, the self-increase incus and the free epic scent are always nice.

And don’t forget… Carnival is coming.

1 Like

This is Swap in Stunning Strike, not Swap in Stun. SiSS is almost the same as Greater Stunning Strike. SiS deals no damage, maybe it’s because it doesn’t count

2 Likes

Einio and Trike g2 have Swap in Stunning Strike - they don’t have stunning moves in their moveset, but they still have a stunning attack that does damage via the Swap-in. I guess they want actual stunning moves that do damage. Sucks, I know. I want them both too.

2 Likes

Also when this event week was made, einio did have stunning impact. And trike g2 is there because there are no other regular stun move commons, and trike 1 is a stunner so benefits? Plus like you said, SiSS counts more than swap in stun.

1 Like

I’ll take the Tenonto and Sino.
Hope there’s Kapro in those incubators. HP will go to Kapro this turn, since I’ll likely have 100 boosts then.
Is that a longneck scent?
Secodonto incubator, I like it.
Epic scent will be useful for a trip to the L1 nearby.

1 Like

Oh snapz, Einio did have that didn’t she? Totally forgot omg.

But I want my Pachy and Maia. I need to continue stocking up on Maia for the day her hybrid gets a Unique.

2 Likes

I know I’m not the only one thinking this but with it being a stun themed week and all, but isn’t there a certain stunning “event only” dino missing here?? Idk Nasutoceratops maybe!!! Way to drop the ball on this one Ludia! Reason #1 out of many why event only/exclusive creatures is a dumb idea.

2 Likes

Hectic week last week so I’ll take the break this week :smile:

1 Like

Would be nice if they replaced Eniasuchus with Dracorex. If nobody has enough DNA to take Eniasuchus to level 20 and then some, then they have have not been playing this game. We can afford to get rid of Eniasuchus. Dracorex is slightly harder to obtain. And the last time I checked, it has Instant Charge, which is, oh yeah, A STUNNING MOVE.

1 Like

It’d be nice if they updated their preset lists of categories to include the new (and even the not so new) stuff. This week, like many as of late, is straight out of v1.4… @Ned needs to do us a solid and hit F5 :wink:

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: Which creature categories would you like to see, @Somedinoguy?

2 Likes

A week of the exclusives would be very very welcome.

3 Likes

@Colin_Goodman, if it were up to me, it would be raining snakes. :snake: :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Commons: diplocaulus, sarchuschas, dime G2
Rare: diplocaulus G2, dimetrodon, Titanaboa G2
Epic: Titanaboa, gyprochuchus, sarcoxixis

1 Like

i’d like a week or two of exclusives. exclusives and their hybrid ingredients would be fun.

3 Likes