Ludia Forums

Next Week: Valentine (FEB 10 - FEB 16)

I thought I could have “Tarbo” this week … It seems that unlocking “Thoradolosaur” is more hard than i imagined…

Common: All
Rare: All
Epic: All
Legendary: Alloraptor and Indoraptor Gen 2

17 Likes

Wasn’t there supposed to be a snake boss strike? Or was that announcement another lie?

11 Likes

You know what I’d really love right now. A snake roaming around.

11 Likes

They spelled Utasinoraptor wrong again :roll_eyes:
Ludia, you were the one that removed the H, so stop with the H

6 Likes

3 attempts on any of those legendaries? :heart_eyes:
and delta and allo g2.
heaven for me.

7 Likes

Woah there, are we really getting all of those legendaries on Friday?!

I don’t know how to choose… Utasino, Indominus or Indo2. Then again, Alloraptor might get a unique… Hmm…

6 Likes

I’m gonna be darting Velociraptor, Delta/Echo, and Allosaurus G2.
For legends I’ll do Alloraptor probably. Maybe Indoraptor G2 but I hate darting Indoraptors.

2 Likes

Rare Scent in Sunday? Great!

3 Likes

i remember when indo was an event for the first time. that thing was so buggy. :rofl:. i dont think i got more than 30.

4 Likes

Why is it only on friday? And there are also rares on friday. It’s gonna be hard enough to find 5 of a legendary you actually want.

EDIT: NOT 5! For some reason we have 5 options and only 3 attempts.

3 Likes

Let’s see the rest are garbage compared to one… so ya it’s pretty easy to see who to go for :joy:

1 Like

Why Sino and TRex for second straight week?

Does Ludia know there are other Epics? What about Kentro, Diplo, Maia?

9 Likes

That’s probably a typo.

2 Likes

They gave some of the components for the legendaries that we are getting

1 Like

Let’s hope so

3 Likes

Ok this is actually disappointing, I was expecting mammotherium and other stuff. But the damn casuals pick easy to make legendaries. Like seriously, whoever is voting for Indomimus, stop wasting your vote on the easiest to make legendary! Alloraptor is the only good option here, and that’s what I’m getting.

Commons are a big no thanks.
Rare I’ll happily take the T-Rex Gen2. As I’m going low.
The epics are good at least. AlloG2 is a good thing. Same with T-Rex.

9 Likes

Yeah definitely Alloraptor. Indom/Utasino/Allosino have uniques, but they are fairly easy to fuse, and aren’t Overly strong except Erlidom. Indoraptor G2 is gonna get nerf. Alloraptor is put there because Ludia doesn’t think people will dart it, but it’s an exclusive, aka a perfect unique component.

3 Likes

My mind is blown. I swore i could seen ardonto as a for sure pick as a legendary.

5 Likes

I’ll take the Utahraptor / Rex G2 from rares. Indominus & Utahsino from Legends. Sinocera from Epics.
Sinocera incubator sounds easy. That HP boost strike might be exactly what I need to get Smaxima to T8 HP.

1 Like

allorap is getting all my attempts. I love her and want her lv 30. ( will probably get a unique, but i’ll cross that bridge when i get to it.)

4 Likes