Ludia Forums

Next Week: Valentine (FEB 10 - FEB 16)

i’m assuming not that much harder than Blue. Raptor models are easy (personally anyway) to dart.

2 Likes

140 shouldn’t be too hard to get then. Hope it is 5 attempts, that way when I dart Allosaurus Gen 2 on Saturday and Sunday, it can go to Alloraptor’s DNA pool so I can eventually get started on the future Unique.

1 Like

Allo G2 and Alloraptor all the way.
I guess the Snake Strike has no guaranteed snake DNA then?
Also, is that a guaranteed rare scent strike?

5 Likes

As much as we may like to think we represent the playing community, the fact is that we don’t.

The dinos chosen remind me of when we had a choice between the elusive, rare as hens teeth Irritator, and the easiest to get in the game Suchotator.
It’s a no brainier surely that the community would vote for Irritator isn’t it? Is there even one person on the forum who wouldn’t chose Irritator over Suchotator?

Well we got Suchotator.

And it took a year to nerf the rat because the majority of the players wanted it left alone. Just like they do with Yoshi and CS now.

I don’t even bother responding to Ludias surveys now, it’s pointless.

And to be honest, it looks to be a pretty good week over all so I’m not complaining.

6 Likes

Ludia could of thrown titanoboa legendary hybrid as a consolation price for some of us that couldn’t find the snake in the wild.

5 Likes

I have doubts about it

2 Likes

I was hoping Valentine’s Day we might have got an actual chance at Titanoboa. :sleepy:

7 Likes

I just want to unlock alloraptor so I get as much alloraptor dna, allo gen 2 and delta and maybe some utahraptor dna for my little shredder.

1 Like

Ardontosaur and Pyrritator are crying

4 Likes

My oh my, seems like all the annoying indog2 are about to get yet another few levels next week …

4 Likes

I wonder what else will be in the incubators / scent.

1 Like

Should be the same dinos in at the green stops since it’s the same theme. Except that Sunday one. It looks like a guaranteed rare scent kind of like the epic scent one we got today.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. Meh, not much then. Maybe the sinocera. I’ll have to run after the epic scent tomorrow since today it was a bit too cold.

an awesome week since the beginning of the year.
Probably the best:

Echo,delta,3 attempts on INDOG2 or allosaurus/12 attempts on Blue/alloGEN2
really exiting week

1 Like

Alloraptor and Allosaurus gen 2!!!

3 Likes

It’s probably a visual error…

1 Like

I’m going on all 3 allos.

There probably is. No way of telling from the schedule, since the incubator is just a regular epic.

We’re supposed to face the snakes in the strike, not win their DNA, so it’d look like any other Epic Strike on the schedule.

1 Like

Commons are what they are every week… rares are fine. All epics except blue are awesome, because I already have endless DNA of her. Alloraptor seems like the best choice, since she’s by far the hardest to creature legendary from the group.

2 Likes