Ludia Forums

Next Week: Valentine (FEB 10 - FEB 16)

For the love of…

Why does the community keep voting for most of the components that are the easiest to obtain!

Sino can be found everywhere, same as utahraptor, and trex!

Why wouldn’t we vote in the commons that don’t spawn in the wild?

You all really love your Thors, alright…I have no problem beating them so just keep making them peeps.

23 Likes

it’s more than likely the lower arena players that vote for those. It’s what helps them the most at that time. there’s more of them than people in higher arenas.

4 Likes

Yes but even when I first started playing this game, I knew to vote for the things that would help me end game.

4 Likes

This is what I’m still thinking… What is this. Trash sino strike for snake strike?

4 Likes

I voted:

Pyrritator (I thought I voted Allo. I’m glad Allo got in!)
Mammotherium
Utahsinoraptor (Got)
Monomimus
Phorusaura

What I expected:

Alloraptor (Got)
Mammotherium
Phorusaura
Indomimus Rex (there’s always the casual… and I knew it)
Ardontosaurus

What we got:

Alloraptor (big win)
Utahsinoraptor (I’m sorry I voted for this. I needed a nice filler. Utarinex ain’t bad)
Indomimus Rex (Whoever voted for this… I hope your ashamed)
Allosinosaurus (No Comment)
Indoraptor Gen2 (good for the people who don’t have it)

2 Likes

Immediate benefits > long term success for some people, sadly. I’m fully against community votes at this point.

3 Likes

how do we even know for sure this were the most voted, and if so, if that is the only thing to get them in the event or if ludia picks 2 and adds 2 for attempts for instance

I’ll take the Sino strike, but where’s my snake strike? That’s what I need right now.

8 Likes

I’m mainly sad there’s no Pyrritator, but based on exclusivity, Alloraptor is the best choice out of every legendary in the game. Except maybe Mammotherium/Entelomoth, but Mammoth we got for a whole month, and Entelomoth wasn’t released at survey time.

5 Likes

i’m hoping it’s in the valentine’s incubators. That will be a nice gesture if it’s the only epic.

4 Likes

Pyrritator would’ve been nice. I voted it because Magna is hard to get. If I could change this event, I’d take Indomimus and Allosino out and put in pyrritator and mammotherium.

8 Likes

Pyrritator would have been nice. 3 attempts, or 5 if it’s a typo, would save me a bunch of Irri DNA.

3 Likes

Unnecessary Sinoceratops Epic Incubator. Isn’t it enough to have it global? Will we be able to earn your DNA in normal hunt and incubators this week!!!

this week is disappointing me

3 Likes

It does look like a good week though. But I hope there is a snake strike. And I kind of wish the 3 attempts is a typo when we have 5 legends.

I don’t believe allosino… the components are all global. Sigh… no carbotops :frowning:

Commons don’t care about them
Rares mixture of echo and delta
Epics allo g2
Legendary alloraptor

5 Likes

how do you use the blurry text btw?

1 Like

when you are going to answer something, go to the settings symbol.

After this,go in “Blur Spoiler”

1 Like

Only 3 attempts on legendaries ? Come on Ludia

2 Likes

It’s like they are rigging it. I bet mammotherium, pyrritator and others were winners, but they changed it for more stuff. Like I bet they did with irritator. Or it’s just casuals being dumb.

2 Likes

No worries, probably a typo.

Seems like everyone will be going for Alloraptor. Hopefully 5 attempts is what we get, because hopefully I’ll get mine up from 16 to at least 18 with all 5.

4 Likes