Ludia Forums

Next Week: Valentine (FEB 10 - FEB 16)

I’m going on all 3 allos.

There probably is. No way of telling from the schedule, since the incubator is just a regular epic.

We’re supposed to face the snakes in the strike, not win their DNA, so it’d look like any other Epic Strike on the schedule.

2 Likes

Commons are what they are every week… rares are fine. All epics except blue are awesome, because I already have endless DNA of her. Alloraptor seems like the best choice, since she’s by far the hardest to creature legendary from the group.

3 Likes

Why vote for the best dinosaurs in the game, when you can have total crap instead?

7 Likes

Pass some blue dna over lol

wow! This is nice. Thank you Ludia.

2 Likes

Yea, I have no problem with giving you a couple of thousands blue DNA…

Ludia!! wheres the epic dna trading feature so i can trade my 20k rex dna for his blue.

1 Like

Its a trash week for me. The legendaries are useless to.me except Alloraptor, have no need for Blue, TRex and Sino are.global so only Allo Gen 2. The commons and rare are easy to farm.

This is truly the worst event week since JWA started.

2 Likes

It seems that everyone wants IndoRG2 and IndoR plus Erlidom. Thora and Utarinex are the next 2 in the want list and AlloRap is due to the rarity of AlloG2.

Still a horrible week considering its a special week.

Erm, sorry what? Are you telling me that Ludia have decided this week that on Friday 14th we will face snakes in the epic tower yet receive 200 Sino dna as reward? There is no logic in that, so I believe Ludia have screwed up on their promises yet again.

3 Likes

Not even the devs could find the snake so they went with something else :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The snake incubator will be in the store if you are looking for it lol

1 Like

Remember last year during valentines week?..

7 Likes

Indom, Utasino, and Allosino back again from last year. Hmm

2 Likes

Well, except for Indo g2 all the legendaries are meh… no need for indominus or allosino, since I maxed all their hybrids in my team, alloraptor is cool I guess, but what would I do with it?? And utahsino is old news, since I dropped Utarinex…

At least it’s a clear choice for me…
Was hoping for a Pyrri or Ardonto though… why wouldn’t people vote for Pyrri?? It’s so hard to level up Magna :confused:

But at least we got Echo and Blue, so might have a shot at getting indo g2 to level 28

I wish we had Kaprosuchus this year too…

Yay! I haven’t even discovered Allo Gen2 for some reason and now I get to unlock it! Also, I get some legendaries! Which one should I focus on?

1 Like

allo g2 is an event exclusive dino. So is Blue, so get them while you can. as for the legendary to go after, i’d say indo g2 or alloraptor as they need exclusive dna to create and level. But if any of the other dna will be of help to you immediately take advantage of it. It will take a while to get the exclusives to hybrid level.