2 Likes

Also tenonto is a great gift

3 Likes

They could put ourano too

3 Likes

Sino here sino there… Ludia is planning on giving away uniques to everyone

2 Likes

Everyone’s going for Stygi aren’t they ? :wink:

Days off for the commons … good … Tento and Sino all the way; the former so I can donate more to the Alliance

1 Like

My Utasinoraptor will be leveled up. Awesome :grinning:

Thank God i didn’t finish darting today’s sino, now i will have my attempts on anky!!

1 Like

Think I’ll be grabbing t-rex for the rest of this weekend if sino is gonna be out next week

3 Likes

To be fair, i see Trex alot as hes a global epic. Sino is the rare unicorn no1 ever sees except top 500 lol.

Also dracorex is a tough cookie to find

4 Likes

I’ve only seen two this week and I’ve grabbed sino for most of this weekend so mite as well grab it while it’s there that’s if it ever stops raining enough for me to actually go get it :grinning:

Its christmas gift guyss… and not finish yet, even the third week after we might get sino again… hooray!
…and dont blame ludia. Because we vote sino for the cutest. LOL

2 Likes

From metabub’s post on the datamine, it was supposed to be ourano instead of sino, but oh well haha sino DNA is always welcome :grin::ok_hand:

i was curious about that. :slight_smile: But it happens from time to time that they update. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh I would have loved that I could so do with some ourano

1 Like

Me too! In need of some to work my way to diloracheirus hehe

Think I’ve seen one in the wild and I was on a bus and it was just out of reach so I got to just watch it as it moved further and further away :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

So glad I went for Trex and Anky this time so I‘ll get another chance for Sino next week.

Yay im getting thor this week