Next weeks dinos

Pleased with Kentro and I’ll probably stock up on more Stego, but not much else. Still waiting for the tank week, need more Nodo!

3 Likes

That’s a disappointing selection.

2 Likes

Koola has been pushed a few times recently. Wondering if a legendary hybrid is coming?

Tuoji and Kentro are ingredients for uniques and hard to come by (if you dont live in zone 3). I welcome a chance to nab a bunch.

3 Likes

Kentrosaurus we all want I think but Wuerhusaurus (or however it is spelt) I’ll go for simply because it’s my lowest level dinosaur.

1 Like

:sleepy:

Not really working on any of those hybrids… guess its ghost busters week. Last time we had this event I only completed 2/6 kentros lol, and was still content. Can we get kapros utahs dracorex or dimetrodon please.

5 Likes

Kentrosaurus and Tuojiangosaurus are useful. I need to stack up on good old Tuojiangosaurus

2 Likes

I’ll be after Mono Gen 2 (almost got it to lv15) and Stego (can never have too much). Then definitely Tuojiangosaurus (really need to put a few levels on that one) and probably Diplocaulus Gen 2 for the giggles (and the SIA) and finally some Kentrosaurus.

1 Like

Kentrosaurus is always welcoming. Stego is a good pick too, many hybrids require it.
And you never have enough Tuojiangosaurus. Never

3 Likes

Now why did you have to go and make me all jealous like that? :neutral_face:

They never give us anything good!
I swear, it’s just trash after trash after trash…
I quit, never playing this game again

/s

6 Likes

figures that as soon as i spend all my anky DNA leveling up dioraja they have kentrosaurus in an event. will never get tryk :unamused: easily will have a level 29 stegodeus (maybe 30 :pray:) i think i have enough tuo :eyes: but it makes 2 uniques, so it gets all attempts.

3 Likes

Ankylosaurus next, please…

3 Likes

@Heather have you seen this?

You still leaning towards tryko?
Just To have or to play?

Koolasuchus gen 2, here I come! Haha

1 Like

to have for sure, if he earns a spot to play. just 100% confirmed that i live a 2 minute bike ride from L1… :sob:
fired off that epic scent capsule from the event… 3 kentrosaurus
this of course just a couple days after i give up hope and blow all my anky on diorajasaur :unamused:
so once i get more, i’ll get tryk

Yes. I need those purple stegos.

1 Like

It’s nice not to have to tourment your self over which Dino to go for. It’s all pretty obvious this coming week.

1 Like

VEA … very early announcement

1 Like