Ludia Forums

Next weeks hybrid pursuit

Right, so I just want to check that we are defiantly getting a hybrid pursuit next week. Normally, when a hybrid pursuit comes to an end, the Friday or Saturday before it ends, a post comes on twitter saying that x hybrids components will be more common for the next 2/3 weeks. I don’t know if Ludia are just being slow, want a week off, have scrapped the idea or have just forgotten, but we have had no news saying that a hybrid pursuit is starting next week. I hope it is, as it would probably be Puru. If anyone has any news on this please do tell

1 Like

Next week is already wayyyyyy to much to do haha

According to the past, the patten was, 2 component hybrid - 3 component hybrid - 2 - 3 - 2 - 3 … so the coming week should either be Erlikospyx or Gemin

1 Like

I’d be super down with either one of those. Only 50 DNA away from creating geminititan. And free bary g2 outside of arena, for leveling erlikospyx is defintely always accepted

2 Likes

I love the hybrid pursuits when it comes to rare and common ingredients. The epic ingredients needs a bit more improvement. If the ingredient is a epic creature, I usually find 1-2 for the entire week. I agree! Bring on the red Baryonyx!

2 Likes