Ludia Forums

Nice art, but that is not an Amargasaurus

13 Likes

Yeah. i got super excited originally. I need all the argentino i can get. Disappointed, yet relieved. I don’t need to spend the money on dna.

2 Likes

I think the one responsible for public announcements wants a raise and is trying to subtly hint it.

4 Likes

Unbelievable, you guys trying to make the most mistakes you can in 2020, because you guys are on a roll. @E.D

5 Likes

At this rate the record is beaten in Feb :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s about the level of professionalism I’ve come to expect from this place… none at all.

3 Likes

Wait another error? I’m starting to think they are trolling.

1 Like

That was my first thought. My second one was that someone at Ludia is trying to troll Ludia.

3 Likes

I can respect that :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow… That’s borderline “bait and switch” is it not? @Ned

1 Like

It’s not a mistake.

It’s called deceptive business practice.

4 Likes

Hey everyone, our team is working on fixing this at the moment. Thank you for reporting it to us!

5 Likes

They’ll fix it as soon as the impulse purchases from people not paying attention start to fall off.

3 Likes

Maybe your team should work on Quality Assurance.

6 Likes

Shocker. After all, this is the same company that did this gem! :rofl:

1 Like

You stun them so good that they slow down to a crawl lol.

1 Like

Hmm, 3 hours and still not fixed - maybe their Photoshop license ran out? Someone get the crayons - quick!

Just kidding - I am sure it will be fixed by the end of the day tomorrow.Or maybe when boosts are not a ‘special’ in the store?

If I weren’t so lazy, I would have used their models and Blender to cobble up an Amargasaur poster but… I’m too lazy.

1 Like

They should make up for this by selling the actual advertised product.

I think we should be respecting the fact that Ludia has only just reopened after a 2 week holiday and not everyone is back yet :rofl: