Escaped the lag

S.S. ARCADIA
The worst (causing lag with the rain)

MT. SIBO
Beginners

FALLEN KINGDOM
1 week

1 Like

‘Starting of stress?’ No no no. That IS the stress. Unless you get knocked down from Gyro or something you won’t be getting out of Aviary for months

1 Like

I don’t think we need nicknames. We have short enough names as is. If you simply want a description of how the arena makes you feel, then I understand, but nicknames are highly unnecessary here. I also know I’m in the minority, but I absolutely despise the dinosaur nicknames. I like using the full names. I get it, nicknames are fun, but if you’re communicating to someone and something is important it’d be nice if you just said the name then saying a nickname to save time, but the hilarity in that is it doesn’t save time because then you have to explain what you are talking about and that you call this dinosaur that. So I’ve argued with a guy about this in the past and that was his argument. He couldn’t see it was an even bigger waste of time to just say the name and be done with it than have to say a nickname then explain what it is and why that nickname.

I have ONE (maybe two) nickname for a creature and I can’t say it or it’ll get flagged… but it’s clear to where you can tell what it is. And it’s funny. But again, it’s just too… I don’t even think I can describe it. I will say the creature in question starts with Smilo…

1 Like

Aviary, it feels like heck these days

1 Like

For me it took like weeks to get out of marshes cuz you go from having 16’s in badlands to 20’s when coming out.

1 Like

Shores is the only one I don’t call by its name.
It’s the Beach, to me.

1 Like

Yup I m having the same problem