Ludia Forums

NICS on What's Your Story?

Dear What’s Your Story And Fans Of The What’s Your Story App,

Hello y’all my name is Erica Eberhardt. I live like some or most of you do in the United States. And like y’all I’m a fan of What’s Your Story. I’ve been playing it for a while know then I saw CSI aka Crime Scene Investigation was coming soon to the app that’s when it hit me. What if the popular T.V. series NCIS aka Native Criminal Investigation Service was on here. I mean that show has been around for a long time, It’s almost as old as CSI. Because CSI first aired on October 6, 2000, but the series end on September 27, 2015. But NCIS started on September 23, 2003 and it’s still active to this day. And considering how popular the show is I thought why not add it to the What’s Your Story app but we start the story from the very beginning to there first episode.

I’ve already had a couple of ideas written down on my computer and these are it:

Idea 1:
The player’s character would actually have the same job as Catlin Kate Todd who everyone calls Kate who are best friends and are Secret Service Agents who are assigned to the USS Presidential Protective Detail on board Air Force One. That’s where they meet Leroy Jethro Gibbs who everyone calls Gibbs unless it’s his friends they call him Jethro, Anthony Tony DiNozzo who everyone but his father calls him Tony, Donald Ducky Mallard who everyone calls Ducky, Gerald Jackson along with FBI Agent Tobias Fornell who everyone calls Fornell.

Then long after The player’s character and Kate become NCIS Agents later in the series In the episodes where the terrorist/mole/double agent, Ari Haswari starts showing up the player’s character if she’s a Female/Girl Ari puts the player’s character first on his list of Females on Gibbs team to kill, But if the charcter is a Male/Boy he’s on list the kill but he is close to the last person to kill before Gibbs either way he fails to kill the player’s character weather they where Male or Female.

I’m going to let What’s Your Story create on how Ari fails to kill the player’s character. Then in the episode Kill Ari Part 1 the player’s character is present when Kate gets Shot, And in the Episode Kill Ari Part 2 Kate appears to the player’s character in there imagination and asks in anger ‘why did she die and not them or Gibbs.’ As the series goes on there’s another NCIS team who What’s Your Story will also create that has a hot boy or girl which ever the player choose as there love interest on it and the player’s character gets a crush on them but the player’s character would either decide to follow there heart or Gibbs Rule: Never Date A Co-Worker.

Idea 2:
The player’s character is starting there new job at NCIS so they must choose the right oufit to wear before going to the Agency and ends up assigned to Gibbs team where they meet there boss Leroy Jethro Gibbs who everyone calls Gibbs unless it’s his friends they call him Jethro, there Co-worker Anthony Tony DiNozzo who everyone but his father calls him Tony, The Medical Examiner Donald Ducky Mallard who everyone calls Ducky, and Ducky’s assistant Gerald Jackson starting the first episode where The Team and the player’s character meet Secret Service Agent and future NCIS Special Agent Catlin Kate Todd along with FBI Agent Tobias Fornell who everyone calls Fornell.

Then later in the series In the episodes where the terrorist/mole/double agent, Ari Haswari starts showing up the player’s character if she’s a Female/Girl Ari puts the player’s character first on his list of Females on Gibbs team to kill, But if the player’s character is a Male/Boy he’s on list the kill but he is close to the last person to kill before Gibbs either way he fails to kill the player’s character weather it was a Male or Female. (As I said in Idea 1 I’m letting What’s Your Story create on how Ari fails to kill the player’s character)

As the series goes on there’s another NCIS team who What’s Your Story will create that has a hot boy or girl which ever the player choose as there love interest on it and the player’s character gets a crush on them but the player’s character would either decide to follow there heart or Gibbs Rule: Never Date A Co-Worker.

And there you have it so If y’all agree with me on putting NCIS on the What’s Your Story app let them know and say what you think. And I hope to see y’all and What’s Your Story real soon.

Signed, Erica Eberhardt.

P.S. Also through out the story which every Idea What’s Your story goes with, Tony gives the player’s character (Weather there a boy or a girl) nicknames based off there name along with calling the ‘Probie.’

This is awesome. A true NCIS fan lol! What made you get into NCIS and what other shows do you like?

Dear Ericka,

I just want to say hi and that it’s nice to meet you. And what got me into NCIS is besides all the crime fighting, solving murders, is that it’s about not just about the marines but it’s about the Navy and that’s what got me into it the most because my dad and my dad’s deceased father and my mom’s deceased father where in Navy so that’s what got me into the show besides all the crime fighting and I think I’d be cool to put it on y’alls app.

Also my other favorite shows are, Snapped: because of the crime fighting.

Treehouse Masters: because it’s funny and I find it interesting what those men go through to tree houses

Tanked: because it’s funny and I find it interesting what those men go through to build fish tanks.

I also love the shows from the HGTV and the DIY networks because I love it when they upgrade, fix, or restore homes to there former glory

So any way I also want to say thank you for replying back to me and message me back

-Erica