Ludia Forums

Night light statue

When r we gonna get a night light status I have the one that’s the best fish collector and a statue to increase wood and wish would be nice if even just a cosmetic tho not likely statue I find the night lights adorable and even tho itl take an extremely long time and there very hard to get for those that don’t spend money in games id love to just have a statue of all 3 playing and maybe another status to help in battle 2 different night light statues this is definitely one of my better ideas like and leave me a reply I do enjoy feedback in not the only person who wants a night light status that’s always available to buy with Amber right

1 Like

I honestly don’t recommend Ruffrunner as a fish collector. Yeah, the rate is “pretty good”, but with plenty of dragons having more than 50% that rate that also have double or more the collection time, there are better options if you don’t routinely log in every other hour.

1 Like

he collects alot of fish in a short period of time so he is perfect for someone like me my fish collectors are all fast my wood ones takke from atleast 1h30 to so far 7h and thats both my fireworm princesses i prefer it when they get them faster and higher amounts just got droog from a gold pack in odins market so guess im gonna have a new best wood collector eventually

2 Likes

…and do you actually log in every 2-3 hours routinely? (Please tell me you don’t use those dragons at night.) When you aren’t micromanaging them (and you do sleep some time, yes?), a 5M/hr collector that gathers for 5:50 gives you more than an 8M/hr that gathers for 2:50; about 30M vs 24M. I’ll take the dragon that’s going to have more wood/fish waiting when I check back in ~6 hours, thanks. (This is also why I won’t touch Chicken as a wood collector, despite having the second-highest rate in the game.)

My fish collectors (in no particular order):

• Floeshot (23M)
  • Sven’s Nightmare
  • Sinker-Claws
  • Bargemine
  • Ripwrecker
  • Seashine
  • Champerone
  • Scardian
  • Sirenade
  • Rushing Death
  • Big Buff
  • Incognito
  • Whip & Lash
  • Kandy & Kane
  • Sparkle & Sparks
  • Liberated Haulmauler
  • Goldrush
  • Twist-Trapper

Every single one of these has a better total collection than Ruffrunner. (Yes, this is more than I have fishing spots; some of those are fallbacks for when the others are in training.)

…And my wood collectors:

• Most of the triple-strykes, which I won’t list independently
  • Sweet-Stripe
  • Goliam
  • Melonquarry
  • Four-Man
  • Slimeball
  • Gothi’s Gronckle
  • Krustler
  • Flashfright
  • Sparkheart

Flashfright is the only fireworm I use for wood; the others are pretty awful (less than 5M/hr at 175 is lame; “decent” starts at about 15M/hr). The main reason I use so many triple-strykes is that their rates (with only a few exceptions) start at “decent”, making their statue (which I have at level 5) one of the most “bang for the buck”. I recommend that, Zippleback and Ripwrecker as your first three level 5 statues (needed to get Shellfire) as those three seem to give the greatest improvement, either by boosting lots of useful dragons, or by boosting a few dragons that already have very high rates. Later, when you have the amber for more level 5 statues, they might be less useful.

Droog (which I don’t have yet) might be useful; his rate is high enough to edge out maybe half the “good” collectors with ~6hr collection times, but his overnight utility is still questionable, especially if you go 8-10 hours between logins and he’s up against dragons that gather for 8+ hours.

2 Likes

I’m only meade hall 7 on this aact and he is one of my best my very best is sweetcicle and I check quite a lot when I’m awake so I like fast collectors and I can’t get all the unique ones cuz I don’t spend money in games like everyone else so I have to wait for events but even then I’m unlikely to get them and I have my fish and sold collectors based of dragons I like soon I’ll be using a lot of skrills cuz there very good at defend and decent collection I know cuz on last acct I had a defender and a couple titan skrills and they were my best u also had incognito I think it’s name is the premium green and red changewing I use dragons I like and dragons that are good collectors and when u go onto book of dragons one of the best fish collector is ruffrunner cuz of the amount he gets in the short time so I’ll be sticking with him as my primary

1 Like

I find Night Lights are decent gatherers in the beginning, not so much later in the game, even with costumes.

2 Likes

Other than blue alpha I’m not gonna wear any costumes for mine that is it in even able to get them i like things stock and the blue alpha is the only one that makes a dragon only look better

1 Like

I check my game minimum every 4 hours. Its actually more like every 30 minutes really because I work from home and have my phone right there all the time. Fishy Ruffrunner therefore, for me, is certainly in my top 16 and will always be even when my current best fishy boys are maxed.

Yes, during the 6-8 hours at night when I sleep he is not the best to have in, but I’m a numbers guy and keep very good charts. I’m really only losing about 40M fish by not switching him with my #17th best guy, and when your making close to 10 Billion a day, losing 40M is a drop in the bucket that I can live with.

2 Likes

I use my fave as Well ruffrunner will always be my primary fisher and after him itl be each version of a skrills I can get defender and normal definitely but hopefully premium exotic and a unique I really like skrills just how bada ss they are especially the lightning toothless my #1 fav #2 light fury #3 all the night lights #4 valkas bewilderbeast #5 any version of a skrills (except the lavender I don’t like the pink) #6 screaming death so I use the dragons I like over the ones that might be even a little better

1 Like