Ludia Forums

Nightlight name

These name is terrible why not better name like Midnight (blue eyes), Blackout or Black or Dark or something else for green eyes black/white and last one probably Moon or White or snow I dunno good name for her (white nightlight)

Dart, Pouncer and Ruffrunner name is terrible

You’ll have to watch How To Train Your Dragon: Homecoming to find out who gave the Night Lights those names. My bet is it was Fishlegs!

They are not mentioned in Homecoming, at all. Why do they have names and why don’t they appear on everyone’s account?

Personally, I like the names Dart, Pouncer, and Ruffrunner. I think they’re adorable names for those adorable dragons. Names such as Midnight, Eclipse, etc, seem to fall under some weird aesthetic, in my opinion, and just doesn’t match the HTTYD franchise’s pattern. The names they were given are more Viking-like, they seem like they come from the time. Midnight, Eclipse, Luna, etc… those names seem more modern and to follow some aesthetic that suppose a preteen girl might like, but not many other people. Sure, I think they sound a little cool, but I definitely like Dart, Pouncer, and Ruffrunner better, since they follow the theme. Also it would be highly appreciated if in the future you state your opinions with “I believe,” “I think,” etc before stating your opinion, because just flat-out saying “they’re terrible names” is honestly just rude, and the people who actually like the names might be offended or hurt. So yeah, think about your word choice.

I disagree name Dart, Ruffrunner and Pouncer it seem look stupid name I look at Instagram and few mostly hate name then like name I’m sorry but I actually hate these name I don’t get it what Ruffrunner mean and for Dart it like demon dog from strange thing and Pouncer what Pouncer? I want confirm name from DreamWorks not Ludia

They don’t mention name/gender in homecoming