Ludia Forums

No Allosaurus gen 2

I have not seen any Allosaurus gen 2 while everybody else seems to be finding them around everyone corner, the only thing I’ve seen is 1 Nasutoceratops

3 Likes

I Also Didn’t See Any Allo Gen2, But I Spotted 3 Nasutoceratops!

3 Likes

I’ve seen one. They are global spawns but just quite rare

5 Likes

Same here guys. Found countless Nasuto but no allo gen 2

2 Likes

Its probably because Ludia wants us to just buy scents to get them and buy the incubators. The spawn rate for these new dinos is abysmal. I see 10x of the other rares and epics. They really don’t even try to make it fun anymore. It’s all about how much money they can squeeze out of us.

16 Likes

I found them only at night, no scents. I think at night there is less epics spawning slightly increasing the chance allo g2 spawn. But yeah the spawn rate is so low and with a creature leaving the map soon, you would think there should be more of an increase. Wish you luck.

1 Like

I’ve seen one Nasu and one Allo2. That’s it. Neither were in my range.

1 Like

I’ve found Nasu all over, but very few Allo G2. The Allos I did find were in parks, like this one a couple blocks from home.

1 Like

I would say most people got theirs from the epic tower on Friday. That gave everybody 200dna guaranteed for allo gen2. I haven’t seen any spawn in the wild but I got mine from the tower.

I never saw one in the wild. I got mine from the strike tower.

Found mine in scents, random sightings around town, and the strike event.

Plus a little dna through the sanctuary.

I got the tower and found one. I created it, that’s good enough for me for now.

1 Like

Easy to find hard to dart.

1 Like

DANG. I haven’t found a single one wild. Only dna i got was from the sanctuary and the strike event.

2 Likes

I haven’t found any Allo 2’s but found 2 Nasuto’s Friday and 2 wild ones yesterday and got 4 from doing 2 rare scents.

1 Like

It’s really a shame that it will be gone! It’s really funny most dinos they say are out or things like the epic increase I NEVER see anything. But this time I sure did about 6-7 allo g2 and about 15 nasuto. Feels good to see the new dinos. So that’s why it sucks they will be missed.

I feel like they should of hit a shut off switch on some daily dinos for this. Because today… trike is stealing a lot of the rare spawns its diluted pretty badly lol.

3 Likes

Didn’t get either one of them

i managed to get both of the 2 new dinosaurs but darting the gen 2 allo is another story entirely
as soon as i got a direct hit on it allo 2 took off like a jet propelled speed car in the blink of an eye
and i was very lucky to get the dna i did when hunting him. as for the Nasutoceratops its completely useless in battle stupid thing gets clobbered faster than you could cough sideways in a hurricane so for me that useless dino is staying in my collection until they come up with some better powers for the useless jurassic COW named nasutoceratops !

I’m getting my butt kicked by this strike tower. Tried it 6 times and I can’t break through. Here’s what I’m working with.

All I can do it fight it to a draw.

Ludia is stupid stingy they just want us to use scents…they try to make money coz they know the game dies soon…

2 Likes