No Antarctovenator (new unique) on this Sunday?

I only see Testacornibus (deer) on green supply drops? Any change for this week’s events?

10 Likes

Me also
Empty supply drops but no antarctovenator

2 Likes

Nope, only the deer around, what a shame!

3 Likes

Yep i see only Testa

2 Likes

Ludia can you PLEASE do something about this?!?!?!?!

8 Likes

@Ned, can you tell us something more about this? :innocent:

Same thing happened to me. I’m so pissed because if I could dart antarctov then I could unlock it tomorrow. Hopefully they fix this later

3 Likes

This is completely unacceptable, and Ludia is still on holiday so a fix is unlikely. What a joke of a company.

3 Likes

Didn’t Gamepress mention this in their datamine a while ago? So we knew this could be an issue, but nothing was done about it?

3 Likes

Je troive que des cerf c’est tres embêtant

1 Like

Yes. Gamepress mentioned it a month ago and nothing was done to fix it.

19 Likes

People: With this week, I can Finally get antarctovenator
Ludia: well yes, but actually no

26 Likes

Wasted an entire week to prep my Antarctopelta and Diplovenator just for Ludia to do this. Great customer service there Ludia.

4 Likes

I have same problem here (central europe) only Testa…i was looking to sunday just for chance of darting Antarctovenator and this happend…

2 Likes

I’ve seen all 3 legendaries but only testa for the unique

I have been driving around for an hour looking for it…nothing :frowning:

1 Like

idem! nothing at all just head! I’ve been waiting all week for this dino … and now he’s not even here. I hope they solve it for tomorrow morning

@Ned any fixes?

Translated from French

I find that deer are very annoying

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

They’re on holiday. They ain’t fixing or compensating for it for a while

1 Like