No Battle Incubator Drop

I just won an arena battle to fill my incubator slots and despite only having 3, the “all slots full” notice popped up at the end of the battle and I got no incubator. Particularly frustrating since I’ve been on a steady losing streak and it took me about ten battles to get the one incubator…

Battles - all slots are full

Hey Unicornodon, try rebooting your game or device and see if the Incubator shows up, if you’re still having issues, reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so they can take a look at your account.

Did a game reboot, jumped around between the tabs, and the incubator did indeed appear!

Anyone else had this happpen?

Just won a battle in Jurassic ruins (got in there for the first time yesterday and imagine I will go up and down for a while until I increase my dinos power further and get a few more epics). When I won I didn’t get an incubator as it said all my slots are full…

Except they aren’t all full I have one free space still left.

Missed out on one incubators worth of rewards and one further slot away from a 24 hour incubator.

Hardly third world problems but annoying none the less and was interested if others have seen this happen?

I have had this happen once but it turned out to be a visual glitch. There actually was an incubator there. I just couldn’t see it at the time.

Lol, it told me all slots were full and showed no incubator but after your post I signed back in and an incubator is there. Never seen that before.

Thanks