No chests in range whole 360 view

Today 31st Oct -dont merge with a September one !

Absolutely no. Chests again

6 Likes

I haven’t seen any either.

2 Likes

Same here, and only 3 now within a 5km radius, none that I can get regularly in a straightforward manner unless I fancy a significant walk every hour as they’re all in opposite directions!!!

The coin chase is extremely screwed up. +5 darts is a reward even without maxing out. And very very scarce. Fix it Ludia.

Same. I got maybe 2 or 3 boxes riding through town.

Yea they are very scarce. I also just got only 5 darts for spinning my second one.

Yup! Posted a similar comment on other treasure chest posts. Very scarce and dishing out dates. You’d almost think the devs are trying to anger the player base with the recent going ons!

3 Likes

Think it’s meant to be ‘trick or treat’ hence getting 5 darts is a trick…. but no chests at all on the map is an absolute joke

6 Likes

Just submitted a ticket. Folks, please submit a ticket if you have the same issue. They may pay attention to it with more tickets.

2 Likes

@Ned or other Ludia reps, are you here? Can you bring this issue to the team? There will be a reset soon, so this issue is urgent. Thanks!

It’s Sunday. The team is at home. Nothing is going to get done.

3 Likes

Just done a 20 mile round trip and I can count on one hand the amount I spotted. Spun a few and noticed that I got coins on the first, darts on the second and coins again on the third.

1 Like

Mods just merged my post, so at least someone is working. Therefore, there is a teeny-tiny chance that this may get fixed, but unlikely will be fixed before the reset though.

Usually I get 2 in range from home & can pick up several on my daily 5km walk to max out. Today, nothing in range @ home, only 2 I could hit on my walk & only saw 2 others that were unreachable. As a non ptw player I rely on these & don’t drive, I’m playing the right way & trying to search them out but this is ridiculous!

Very very few boxes in my area when I drove in to town today. Very disappointing.

I see 1 on Android and 2 on iOS out of roughly 100 drops on my map. Beyond ridiculous!

Please relay to the team the distribution of supply drops, event supply drops and trick or chase is a fail this Sunday. @Ned

I see roughly 50% supply drops and 50% event supply drops and no trick or chase.

It should be closer to 50% SDs, 25% ESDs and 25% trick or chase.

1 Like

Alliance is having same issue. I have 0 in my circle and can see 2 on the map at the very edge of sight. Ridiculous.

They do appear to be out there but in much reduced numbers. I’ve just been round my neighbourhood and I’ve found just one on the whole map.

Just done a 20 mile round trip and I can count on one hand the amount I spotted. Spun a few and noticed that I got coins on the first, darts on the second and coins again on the third.
Not a good move by Ludia/Jamcity. Reducing spawns and chances of getting coins too!

2 Likes

Came to see if others observed what I have. VERY few chests around