Ludia Forums

No cooldown for creatures in strike towers

Bug Description: Creatures in strike towers can use abilities with cooldown on first turn.

Area is was found in: All strike towers. Most noticeable Entelolania was able to use Devastation on its first turn.

How often does it happen: All the time.

What type of device are you using: iOS

8 Likes

Same issue with me, I operate on Android, strike event opponents can use moves even if they are supposed to have a delay

6 Likes

Yeah same, I’ve noticed its after you kill the first creature in the strike event. It’s almost as if the second creature counts the first one as there delay time allowing them to be able to do a rampage that’s supposed to have a cool down of 1 on there first turn.

2 Likes

Same happened to me with Acrocanthosaurus yesterday

2 Likes

I see it happen with the Eremotherium too, I should only be able to do Camouflage turn one, but it will rampage from time to time instead.

3 Likes

Happened to me too in several strike towers, playing on iOS

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me. Entelolania used Devastation on first turn despite the 3 turn delay. On Android

3 Likes

Same here, in the final round entelolania use devastation in the first turn twice, cost me both battles, and wasting the three attempts.

3 Likes

They better fix this or epic strikes have only gotten tougher…

2 Likes

Should players write support to request compensation if they have lost the tower because the AI has abused an exploit?

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Andrewsarchus has been doing the 0.6 rending takedown on the first move several times this last week. Ludia is cheating.

2 Likes

OK… Yes, Devistation on the first hit killed me when I had a chance to win!!! LUDIA, YOU CHEATERS.

4 Likes

Same happened to me, I went with Emergency heal for Grypolyth once Entelolania was put into battle and it used Devastation right after my heal and DESTROYED my Grypolyth with ONE HIT! :rage:

2 Likes

Same here. I’m on android and I have seen cheating Compsocaulus, Dodocevia and Entelolania.
Please fix this issue, as I had to do the last battle in the strike tower three times because of this.
No cooldown. No delay. No honest gameplay.

Also, I’m kinda surprised that it was the bots that cheated first, and not the players.

2 Likes

Thought I imagined the first time it happened. Then it happened again.

2 Likes

I had the same on two occasions!
Andrewsarchus used rending takedown on first turn after whooping previous dino.
Entelania used devastation first turn which made me lose twice as compy unique is so difficult.

3 Likes

I was just going to use my trystronix RTC and that freaking enteolania did devastation in the first attack, seriously, :expressionless:,Plz Ludia do something I’m a lvl 17 player… there r many players like me who r of lower lvl and ur creatures did cheating every time…Plz do something…

2 Likes

Hey DPG memebers, this is a known issue our team is currently working on a fix for. :pray:

3 Likes

Don’t worry u hv plenty of time…bcz I lost that incubator…