Ludia Forums

No deal offered between levels

I graduated from level 15 and it went up to level 16 without offering the one time deal purchase. The same thing happened once before in one of my lower levels. Also, tap joy is rubbish and doesn’t reply to emails about issues getting hard cash. Also, my matches keep ending and saying opponent wins when I’m in the lead and the match isn’t over yet. There are a lot of glitches in this game. Pretty disappointing unless youngish them.

Hey Jen_Schleicher, I’m sorry to hear that you’re having these issues, and connection errors likely caused them. If you were having connection issues when you leveled up, it’s also possible that you might have missed the one-time offer pop-up notification. However, we’ve released a recent update for the game that should have helped address some of the stability issues for the game. If you haven’t already updated the game to version 1.4.23, you might need to download it from your app store manually. If you’re still having issues after updating, feel free to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.

Please find a way to re-offer the deal. I always get the deals. If I can’t get it back I’m tempted to delete the game. I’m very frustrated.

I understand that it’s frustrating to miss out on these type of offers @Jen_Schleicher. At the moment there isn’t a way for our support team to make those offers reappear again but I have passed the feedback from you and other players about these sort of offers to our team. Once there is more information, we’ll give an update to everyone through our forums and other social media channels.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JurassicWorldAlive/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/JWorldAlive

I had to delete my Facebook page and now it just had me start from scratch.

You should at least give some of the people a free incubator. Just sending the complaint was a pain in the forum. Maybe a premium one. Just saying. I’m going to be totally out of coins and cash soon and I already spend a ton this level. It’s getting me nowhere. I really needed that deal.