Ludia Forums

No diplo dna

No diplo dna in the diplo strike tower

5 Likes

Saaaaaaaaaaame :cry:

Yeah I’ve learned now that the best way to cope with the never ending frustrations in this game is to manage your expectations in a logical way.

Expect nothing and you won’t be too disappointed.

Because Ludia

10 Likes

No boosts in green drops either

4 Likes

It wasnt a true diplod master strike. It just used the creature. It was called something different for Valentine’s day and gave out a valentines themed inc.

5 Likes

Just heard from a few people that they got Diplo despite it not being listed in the strike - looks to be a recent change. Seriously not impressed by this. I’m cancelling VIP.

2 Likes

Well the last thing I got that was a little different for Valentine’s Day was a nasty little rash, and I think that was preferable to the crap dna that I got from the 2 epic strikes today!

1 Like

Sino…
Yeahhhh.

I realize I was thinking about the trial. I did them back to back and got them confused. Yeah if it says diplo is should give it out. Although, I’m happy with the allo g2 I got out of it.

At least they gave me spino G2 dna :partying_face:

3 Likes

I just did the trial on my alt and got 364 Diplo dna and 34 wooly rhino dna from it!

The diplod strike now has diplo available, but allo g2 was removed

Change it to bug report… @Wanda
This is unfair to not give diplod dna out of its exclusive Incubator :sob:

I receive Allo G2, Trex and Indo G2. I need diplo and rhino. Ludia fire your QA

3 Likes

Remember Ludia’s response to the Gamepress open letter? Those were the days we thought they would put more effort into QA. Haha.

5 Likes

Didn’t get any diplo dna either. Got sino and spino :roll_eyes:

Wrong and useless rewards from the tower and removed Boosts from the supply Drops.
Happy Valentine @Ned

3 Likes

Completely wrong DNA from the Strike Towers. Diplo and Wolly were promised. There was Allo Gen2 and T-Rex. So you never get exclusive DNA

It’s one more shame… Thanks to Ludia, every day has its disappointment and injustice. Being a masochist will soon become a requirement to play Jwa.

6 Likes

I got the ‘old’ rewards as well. Thanks bunches, ludia. Can we get the new rewards as compensation?

1 Like