Ludia Forums

No epic event in my map

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:

Area is was found in:

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:

What type of device are you using:

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Supossly today is epic event pteranodon and alanqa but in my map dont appears

Go farther. It wont neccesarily be instantly viewable from wherever ur at

It’s apparently around, but just much more rare than usual. I also can’t see a single one from where I am, and I’m seeing multiple people reporting the same thing on Discord.

1 Like

Maybe it’s just in case someone missed the one yesterday- I think that one wasn’t on the schedule I saw.

I traveled probably 15 miles before I saw one

There was epic strike event on my dads phone but not for me. Where the epic strike event on my dads phone was a common strike event for me

Once I had a problem, that game didn’t loaded with last strike towers (couldn’t see any). When I got outside and off wifi, I got the message that JWA needs to be updated. So restarted it and I saw strike towers normally.

Hope this helps.

I also had to travel like 10+ km to see one (and that travel was like in local streets not on main road).

If I haven’t check forum then I would not even noticed this Epic strike event.

This Epic tower is definitely rare and very hard to find. Not sure if it was intentional OR just random.

Really hope other ones won’t be that hard to find in future (as winter is here)

2 Likes

I ended up missing out on this strike entirely, as there was only one epic tower in all of town and i couldn’t get to it before work. Disappointing.

I definitely believe somehow this epic tower was much harder to find as it was not within sight from the usual places such as my home and workplace.

I had to travel a little way off to do it.

Usually the towers are well distributed unless there are too many strike/scent towers during same day.

For a couple of earlier Epic Strike Towers, I had the following observations:

• You won’t find the Epic Tower anywhere. Travelling long might not help and is not useful.
  • Performed certain actions which reloaded/refreshed the map replacing existing supply drops/towers with the Epic towers. For me the actions were like: claim the daily chase gift, reloading app (can clear cache as an additional Step), completing another strike/scent tower.

Is there an epic today?

It’s there but I only found it after driving all around town, typically it was in the last zone I checked (zone 2) and there was only one. It seems to be a rare Epic Strike Tower :joy: