Ludia Forums

No epics seen ever since zone reset when using giga

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:

Area is was found in:
1?
How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- use giga scent, wait 3 hrs
Step 2 - repeat step 1
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: each time ever since recent zone switch

What type of device are you using: iPhone 11

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Has anyone else experienced this? It’s been 3 days and no epics while using giga scent, event since the recent zone swap

I’m sorry to hear about this, Tim_G. If you haven’t already, please reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com as they would be glad to take a closer look at this. Don’t forget to include your support key in your message as it helps them locate your account faster in our system. Thank you!

I have seen a few epics using Giga scent. It’s just rare.

1 Like

Ok, thank you Ronald

1 Like

Yes i never got an epic in local 1, then after the rotation of local spawn i got many epic in another local

Sounds like the usual RNG shenanigans. Probably just bad luck, but I suppose it can’t hurt to be sure.
I’ve had around as many Epics as before 2.0.

1 Like

I’ve been using epic scents and have seen epics spawn in the wild. I also saw one on a giga scent the other day too. RNG just not smiling on you that’s all

I saw 4 Ankylosaurus, 2 Concavenator, 1 Amargocephalus, A Koolasuchus, a Gryposuchus immediately after that, and at the very end, to top it all off, a Sinoceratops

I’ve gotten at least 3 or 4 epics with the Giga scents in a week after this new update. I’m in area 4 if that means anything.