"No Escape" IS SO GOOD!

My Purutaurus did not let Allosino escape and killed him! (I used “Instant Distraction” to help)

15 Likes

oooh. puru may have to make a comeback on my team.

3 Likes

I had watched a JWA 1.12 live and saw that Daryx wouldn’t let his opponent get away.

I want this creature now

stigydaryix gained no excape as well.
tho i feel it isn’t as useful unless stygi stays in the fight. i could be wrong.

2 Likes

WAIT WATTT Purutaurus has it too!? Oh good carnivores of Sorna! Let the good times ROLL! :smiley:

4 Likes

I wonder how many other unannounced changes we can find

3 Likes

It’s not unannounced. The Notes said that the majority of the Crocodilian creatures, including some of their hybrids, have gained this ability. Perhaps you’ve read over it?

9 Likes

It’s official then, I’m placing Prowler back on my team for smilocephalosaurus, and with luck I might boost it again

1 Like

IKR, I used a daryx against a indo g1 in a friendly and the daryx wrecked the indo g1, my opponent tried to swap but my daryx Got a hold of it.

4 Likes

They cannot Rampage and Run from Grypo anymore. You’re locked up in here with me!!!
I expect Stygi still sucks because it stats suck and bleed sucks. That sack of trash basically has no attacks.

4 Likes

YES No escape is so good.

2 Likes

Pfft nope doesn’t help at all
image image
Although bring purutaurus back could be interesting

2 Likes

Indoraptor > stygidaryx but yet loses? Wait what

1 Like

I’m really sad Carnotarkus doesn’t have no escape. She’s got absolutely no Purussaurus in her design, nor her kit at this point, so why not give her that one Purussaurus trademark?

6 Likes

It lists the creatures that got it too.

1 Like

Well I tired her pura I mean let’s say thors, indos, erlidoms, trykos, magana, and ya just about anything above 110 speed recks her

The Indoraptor skipped a turn after all.

1 Like

Still honestly with the knowledge you can’t escape would the warrant just to go for the kill I mean I faced a grypo today after swapping in thyla and I just stayed and fought and man was it recked by my Lethal and RD :joy:

1 Like

@Mattylus’s opponent mustn’t have known.

1 Like

:rofl: true that is sad

1 Like