No Escape not stopping

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Sarcorixis blocked swapping 4 times in a row when it is only supposed to block the first swap attempt. This was all against a single creature on my team (Paramoloch)

Area is was found in: Battle (Sorna Marshes)

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Establish a battle with a Sarcorixis on one of the teams and a Paramoloch on the other
Step 2 - Attempt to swap the Paramoloch when Regenerate and Run is available
Step 3 - Continue to attempt swapping using both the battle swap feature and the Regenerate and Run move
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Once, for now. The behavior was observed in an opponent’s creature and I haven’t had another battle against a Sarcorixis yet, so remains to be seen if it will continue or not.

What type of device are you using: Android

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)
I’m not sure if this behavior was related to No Escape or if it’s a combination of Regenerate and Run being used while battling against a No Escape capable creature. If the No Escape behaves differently based on what swap mechanics are used, I think the order I tried was: R&R | swap | R&R | swap | dead

That’s how it’s supposed to be, it blocks you from swapping all the time, not just the first time.

4 Likes

Example. It says swapped prevented, not for the first turn.

2 Likes