Ludia Forums

No getting the Lunar New Year Scent from supply drops

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: I didn’t get the lunar new year scent yesterday and today after spinning like 200 regular supply drops.

Area is was found in: Map

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Spinning them doesn’t give you the scent.
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:

What type of device are you using: iPhone

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

I got it yesterday and today. You have to hit a LOT of pins man, tons. You will be capped on everything long before you get it. It has to be a tiny percent chance to drop but it will eventually.

1 Like

I got 2/2 as well. Rare drop.

Just got one myself from supply drop. Not overly impressed by what it can summon though.

Another day without the scent. What is going on? :frowning: I never had any problems in getting those special scents before. Something is not right. @Ned can you report this to Ludia?

2 Likes

I’ll ask our team about it! :smiley: @cainshiro

1 Like

How many spins are you guys doing because this sucks lol.

1 Like

Hundreds. :frowning: Good luck. These feel like the drop rate is lower, could be a bug like the sanctuary items, might be just my rng though.

1 Like

Thanks a lot. It looks I’m not the only one having this problem. :frowning:

1 Like

Same for me. It took me a full hour yesterday to get mine. That was after I completely maxed out the others. Very frustrating

I’ve brought the concerns to our team. :smiley:

2 Likes

Sometimes I will get the scent right away and sometimes it takes all day to obtain it. I stayed up late last night spinning stop after stop on both my sons phone and mine. Got mine within 20 to 30 stops. After a hundred stops I’m still trying to get my sons lol…

1 Like

FWIW, I didn’t get one yesterday but I got one today. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I got it but I didn’t realize i did.

I got one today quite easily. Even before I maxed out the fip actually.

1 Like

I havent gotten 1 all week yet while maxing all others things on the stops… @Ned @John

1 Like

I only got 2 in total this week. I’m very disappointed with this.