Ludia Forums

No Green Supply Drops on my Map

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: There are no green supply drops on the map

Area is was found in: Map

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Go to map?
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Just today

What type of device are you using: Samsung Galaxy A10e

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

I see one but its soo far from my house :((

i don think its a glitch. yetserday i had 4, but i dont know about today

yikes, I’ve got 0 zero!!! :’ D

I just feel like its a glitch since I have not a single drop on my map, or may just be something else, who knows

i wouldn be surprised since ludia hasnt even fixed some glitches they said they fixed like pink lava which i kinda like, the wrong damage after being distracted and swapped back in. its a mess. the only thing about this game that is exceptional is that it has really good designs. dont know what happened to some like this new dilophosaurus hybrid tho

Yes, still bugs that haven’t been fixed, but I think the waterfall has been dealt with, at least its gone for me. And yeah the designs are good in this game, and even though some people don’t like it I like the new oviliphosaurus design, maybe not the colors tho but I like it, and the rest of em too

This has been the way of it for me for as long as I can remember.

I have a couple of green drops until the Weds reset then as if by magic… they’re gone!

I’m so accustomed to it I rarely even bother saying so any more

1 Like

Welp, green supply drops are now back on my map, don’t know why all of a sudden but its fixed

Couple weeks ago, I went all week without a single green event drop. Thats A LOT of boosts I missed out on, and A LOT of cool DNA. I have 13 supply drops, and not one green event one… AGAIN!
Support sent me a message last time that did nothing to please me, whatever. You’re arenas are a catastrophe, so cant enjoy that part of your game. Now… cant even take part in this. This company really needs to get their act together

1 Like

I wonder if anyone also got the same feeling that green stops keep respawning each day , I am asking this because i had today in the morning 2 green ones near me and now they are just gone . Also the spawn of Dilo is very bad at my place i literaly vent to other place to get some of his dna .

2 Likes

I had 3 in range yesterday. (crazy)
I had Spino, Spino, Dilo.

Today I noticed the most far one somehow turned into a regular oragne. :thinking:
I wonder what’s this about.