Ludia Forums

No internet no login?

Ciao, vi scrivo dall’Italia, sono 3 giorni che il gioco di dragons rise of berk mi dice che il server non va e che devo controllare connessione ma internet mi funziona davvero.per favore risolvete.non so stare senza il vostro gioco è bellissimo. Ho gia’ mandato email x aiuto con chiave supporto…

Translated from Italian

Hi, I am writing from Italy, it has been 3 days since the game of dragons rise of berk tells me that the server is not working and that I have to check the connection but the internet really works. . I have already sent an email for help with a support key …

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

I’m sorry to hear that, Raffaella_La_Monica. Once our team gets a chance to see your email, they’ll be sure to try their best to help you.

@Ned, there are quite a few players affected by this, including myself. “We’ll look into it when we get a chance” is unacceptable. This should be support’s TOP and possibly ONLY priority right now.

Fix it first (or come up with a work-around; given the issue, it may come down to the latter). Then do the support triage, probably by writing up with a form letter you send to everyone that appears to have been affected asking them to try again and reply if they’re still having problems.

2 Likes

BTW, as I’ve posted elsewhere, the issue is a “bad” certificate. It is indeed not your internet connection.

1 Like

I’ve been locked out for 4 days with the same connection issue. I’m not very happy either.

2 Likes

I haven’t been able to get into the game for over 8days now and I’m getting really pissed off! Tried the suggestions and I knew I shouldn’t have done the uninstall/install idea of theirs cause it started from the damn BEGINNING.

I’m really sorry to hear that happened, Christina_Mooney. Please follow up with our support team so they can try and help you recover your lost account.

Also, may I ask if your game was linked to your Facebook account? If so, please try reconnecting to Facebook through the in-game Settings and see if that helps as well.

Thanks!