No Legendaries or Uniques in Leap year event

Has anyone actually seen any legendaries or uniques yet? All I’m seeing are rares and epics, and nobody in my entire alliance has gotten any legends/unique yet either. Did they forget to put them out?
Also, I got a notification:

I’m gonna assume this one is a typo, but at least please let us know if any legends/uniques have been spotted, and if not, where they are @ludia mods.

I’ve been around quite a bit already this morning.

Edit: OK they do exist I just haven’t seen any yet. Guess it’s time to take a road trip

3 Likes

I have seen Indoraptor Gen 2

1 Like

I found a Indoraptor

2 Likes

Ok thanks, nice to know they do exist.

1 Like

And this 2 headed bigfoot monster

7 Likes

Unfortunately they seem to be very rare. Been cruising around for the past 45 min and seen only common, rares and two epics

1 Like

I’ve been lucky enough to see more epics, but not a single legendary or unique still. Also has anyone seen the hybrid epic strike? I’m only seeing leaping strikes for kilometers.

1 Like

Looks like any drop has a chance to spawn them. This was a pyroraptor earlier.

1 Like

They changed the other strikes to Sunday so the leap year events could have a high priority to show up.

Oh that makes sense, I can just do it tomorrow then. Thanks

I haven’t seen any yet either.

Although it doesn’t help that the Epic Strike is everywhere.

I drove 20 km and seen one legendary…this event will be anything but enjoyable😠
18 dinos in the event pool has no-sense

3 Likes

I have seen one during an hour long drive… just add this event to the long lists of fiascos…

2 Likes

One and half hours hunting. Best j found was 1 Puru and 2 Erlikogamma. Rest were raptors.

I shall venture out later once everything refreshes but I’m not holding my breath

1 Like

I drove around for an hour now and caught one Indoraptor. No legendaries yet.

1 Like

Just drove around for 2 hours… No indo gen 2, saw 2 alloraptor and indo gen 1. Seriously f… Up event this is

3 Likes

Mind giving me those 2 alloraps lol

1 Like

Haven’t found a legendary yet but I’ll keep looking

2 Likes

Screenshot_20200229-093004_JW Alive

This showed up on my map this morning. Not sure what to dart yet.

Very excited about the different supply drop from the epic supply drops. That’s going to help so much!

Was going to do all 5 Indo G2.
3 hour trip. One Indo G2 and then snagged one Alloraptor.
Will head out again later and possibly add Blue to the que.
Doesn’t look like I’m getting 5 Indo G2’s in the Savannah/Pooler/Richmond Hill area.