In the pack of cards I’ve got
-2 cards of 500 dinobucks
-1 card of 500 DNA
-The Edmontosaurus unlocked
But 0 in loyalty points which is very very weird
Please Ludia check out on my case

Thanks in advance

1 Like

It happens sometimes to random people during some tournaments, contact Ludia support.

3 Likes

It happened to me too… I don’t feel like going through the ticketing thing and all that… I hope they fix it on their own… and if they don’t… well… bad luck…

1 Like

No loyalty points for me as well😩

1 Like

Same for me, I sent in a ticket. Hopefully they’ll fix it

2 Likes

They usually send in the messages later without contact, but the better is contact them, their sorry my English

1 Like

Same thing happened to me. How do I send in a ticket?

But hey, not all bad news.

1 Like

There’s an in-game method in the Settings menu or you can send an email to support+jurassicworld@ludia.com

1 Like

Hey everyone, if you didn’t receive any Loyalty Points, please contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key included in the email so our team can help you.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Last weekend I reached top 1% in Edmontosaurus tournament and, as seen from bug reports, like many others didn’t get any loyality points. Today I logged into the game and they were in my mailbox; but just as I was about to collect them - my game crashed (it keeps happening when I first log in for a year now). When I logged back in they were not there for collection and also they did not count-in towards previous loyality points.

What should I do now? It seems like It is not “meant to be” for my earned reward.

2 Likes

Send a ticket to support.ludia.com or support+forums@ludia.com

1 Like

Just here to say that I received the LP’s from last tournament – twice as much, as expected –, but also got an issue from the Umoonasarus tournament fixed (thanks, Jonathan!). Two problems solved with one ticket. Awesome.

6 Likes

I too am quite satisfied with the assistance of the Ludia!

1 Like

Likewise, they helped me with the problem of the Omega 09 missions and with the LPs. Very good support from Ludia, fast and efficient! :grin: