Ludia Forums

No matter what button I select, game performs primary attack

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: The game says there is a connection issue (although everything seems fine with the signal), then no matter on what other attack I tap, it acts as if I’ve selected that attack but it still does the default strike after the timer reaches 0. This will go for the entire match unless I restart, but if I restart I’ve already lost the game anyway. So what’s the point?

Area is was found in: Arena

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Play arena
Step 2 - Get minor disconnection apparently, although my internet seemed fine.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Twice so far.

What type of device are you using: Huawei P20 Lite

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

2 Likes

This bug is around for at least two months. It’s annoying, especially in tournaments.

Only solution is to restart app ASAP and hope you get back in time to save them match.

There was no time, because it happened mid game.

I had many times happen at the end of the battle.
Had few times when it happened literally before last attack for win. Its more likely to happen in speed tie situations.

2 Likes

Literally every other battle for me if I play on wifi. It sucks.

1 Like

I play on phone data, so if the signal’s at its peak, there should be no problems. And yet JWA somehow manages to get problems.

1 Like

“CoNnEctioN iSsuE”

1 Like

Yeah even when my data is 4 bars or my wifi is 3 bars (max), I still get connection issues. Probably server issues and not based on our actual connection

I’m starting to wonder if this really is a glitch or a deliberate game design by Ludia so that we lose, and since we lose, we’ll probably spend more time getting back the trophies lost