No more "night towers" please

Ok, I get it Ludia, keep people playing, keep people busy… but where I am (Fl, USA) these towers turn or appear at 10pm and not once within range of my home. Now I’m not in an area where you “don’t go out at night” but I it’s still inconvenient to say the least and I know they can be done in the morning but I typically cant play first thing in the morning and as of tomorrow we’re joining the many areas on mandatory lockdown and I CANT go out at night without risking a stern warning. As I said, wouldn’t be a big deal except I’m walking 4 to 6 blocks to get to the closest tower and its 3 levels meaning I can’t just turn around and walk home. They either need significantly higher spawn rates or to not exist.

16 Likes

Yeah, also for tonight in particular, it is doubly confusing. Is the evening “soft reset” epic strike on the schedule for tonight a miscommunication of the April Fool’s event?

Is it being swallowed by all the April Fool’s event spawns (tower and creature alike)?

Was it a mistake altogether? It just doesn’t exist for me nor have I heard from anyone else that can testify they encountered it.

1 Like

So they should remove it for everyone else because you can’t do it… ok got it… i actually like this, it is more reward than we ever had before in the game, and you come out and ask to remove it really??? They have to increase spawns since there are so many events plus the virus situation, not remove them

2 Likes

Honestly I’d rather all the towers that are scheduled for that day would just appear all day long instead of swaping at an specific time. That way at least we could look at the map during the day and plan when we’ll be doing them. I totally agree that this scheduling is inconvenient.

12 Likes

I just found these two right now. It’s about 11:30pm Pacific Coast Time. One tower is in range and the other is not. :unamused:

The distribution of strike towers today has been really frustrating.

Screenshot_20200401-231939_JW Alive Screenshot_20200401-231946_JW Alive

4 Likes

Yeah i just found them too. It’s 3:37 AM here. Luckily i don’t have stuff to do in the morning lol, but that’s not the case for everyone. Was I supposed to stay awake all night long just to wait for new towers? This scheduling really doesn’t work when you take time zones into account. Just putting all towers of that day on the map since the beginning of the day would be much simpler.

5 Likes

Oh yeah I was sleeping when the goat towers started and woke up in the middle of the night to atleast attempt it.

2 Likes

I agree. There were a lot of events today. They really should have made them available all day.

4 Likes

I didn’t even get the chance to dart the epics :sob:

6 Likes

Me neither. :pensive:

4 Likes

Right?! The one that lasted only an hour made me really mad cause i only found about it’s existence after It was already gone. I really wanted to have fun fighting it, but they had to use such an inconvenient schedule. Like, really now? :roll_eyes: :expressionless:

5 Likes

I didn’t have a chance either. I didn’t even know about It until It was too late lol

3 Likes

I don’t get the short window for that one either. Just by chance I happen to open my game when that tower showed up and I had only 45 minutes left to play it. It didn’t leave me with a lot of time to read about strategies and then play the tower. I usually like to take my time and plan things. :disappointed_relieved:

Even though the Goat Boss was tough, I feel like I had more fun with that one even if I didn’t get it on my first try.

1 Like

Yeah there was really no need for that time limit.

1 Like

That Triple Gruff strike appeared 11pm for me and was up till 12pm. Advanced trial appeared 2am and disappeared 8 am. Missed this one as wasn’t in range and I didn’t wan’t to run few blocks in the morning to get it.

These short limits are nonsense. Thats not even a prank, neither is funny.

6 Likes

Oh yeah lol, the triple thing appeared for me at 2:00 am or so, I didn’t even know about it, I was sleeping.

1 Like

I think they are great. Only once so far has a tower been out of my range from home since we’ve been on lockdown for 3 weeks already. If they were all out at the same time there’s no way all could fit on the amount of drops in my range since there’s always some duplicates. And there’s definitely been an increase in the amount of them. Also I have to play those night ones when I wake up but it’s not like I have anything else to do now… you’re just starting the lockdown for some reason although it’s kinda pointless this late, but still, when you’re a few weeks in you’ll beg ludia to add even more towers lol. Also the epics and the dissapearing towers (triple goat) are out again, I guess they wanted to fix the legendary goat strike because it was too hard, now only one goat and 2 other dinos, still too hard for me. Not complaining though, free 18 attempts at epics :slight_smile:

No, thats a trial, not a strike. None of three trials was in my reach. All at least 3 blocks away.

2 Likes

As I said, it’s on again now( fools trial which had 3 goats previously if thats what you meant), just unlucky it’s out of your reach then.

No, there was epic tower with three goats awailable for an hour. Trials are three different. First was trial with rare (bleeder) goat, second which I missed was with epic (stunning) goat. And this last one is with legendary goat. That epic tower that was available only an hour was also out of range for me. Have 7 to 8 drops in range now they increased range. There is my video of that epic strike in Gameplay thread.