No more rare and epic scents?

Is anyone getting the occasional rare and epic scents from the scent towers or have them been removed from the game after 1.8? I have only got big capsules ever since :frowning:
(I know they’re on the market this question is specific to the towers)

2 Likes

Yup I still get rare and epic scents from them every now and then. Got a rare one this week in fact.

3 Likes

Oh i have Just been unlucly then, thanx :slight_smile:

1 Like

In fact I got rare and epic this week. The. Last week’s only big ones

2 Likes

haven’t got an epic scent since 1.5, haven’t got a rare scent since 6 weeks ago

2 Likes

Got an epic from the most recent one, and a rare scent before that, but had to go thru a few rounds of big normal scent before the rare and epic scents turn up.

2 Likes

I got a rare scent on my main account and an epic on my second one.

2 Likes

Thanx for all the answers people. Good to know they’re not gone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Epic is 10% chance, rare 20% as far as I remember. You can click on the incubator icon on the strike tower to see the odds. Surprisingly I get epic ones quite often. 1 per month or so, which is good odds.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s wierd, i used to get them almost every week before, so I thought something was up. Thanx for the info, didn’t know I could see the odds on scent towers.

wow just collected another epic scent from the latest scent strike, that’s 2 epic scents in a row!
What are the chances man. I guess it makes up for all those big normal scents I have been getting previously. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Get them every now and again - the real kick in the teeth though is when you get a 5 minute one - that shouldn’t even be possible.

2 Likes

lucky for me, don’t remember getting a 5 min scent from scent strike, hope I don’t jinx it by saying out loud! :joy:

1 Like

The week before last I got an epic scent. That following Monday I got another epic scent (that one was a real surprise). The last one I got was a rare. I usually don’t have that kind of luck for scents. Most of mine are either the small one, large, or rare. I wonder what today’s will be.

2 Likes

Speaking of scents: I get one dino every two minutes if I walk around or stand still. Is it supposed to spawn more frequent if you walk around?

They’re supposed to spawn more frequently when you walk, yeah.

The game gave me a rare scent today just to prove itself to me lol

I get a rare scent sometimes but i haven’t gotten a free epic scent since 1.6

Wow you sure are unlucky