No more treasure boxes

Has anyone else noticed that since last update, the treasure boxes have disappeared?

Yeah, the Treasure Hunt event was scheduled to end last week on purpose…but looks like we’ve got this new Treasure Chase event. I assume it’s on-going but haven’t seen anyone post about it yet. I’ll look into it, though.

EDIT: So apparently this event will last 24 hours, and no one’s quite sure when it’s going to be held. So it’s not going on right at this moment, as far as I’m aware, anyway. See this thread for additional details: [News] Jurassic World Alive | Treasure Chase

Yes, but no one seems to have seen any of the treasure boxes. There is a few threads about the topic

It is underneath Ludia’s you-know-where. Nope, never seen one till now. False advertising…can we sue? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Maybe these lost treasure boxes are invisible? Cause no one’s found and since the last event was over!

And they blurb a “new” event, but link to you the post that was made 25 days ago… but the text was updated… I saw the 25 day old post, so I assumed it was an old post.