Ludia Forums

No Mosasaurus Unlock from CoT with Proof

So yeah… basically all the proof that I did the event is below and I am at level 66 which is higher enough to qualify for the Clash of Titans Event.

3 Likes

I understand that I’ll probably unlock him anyway in the next month or two, but I’d love to upgrade him to the ferocity of my other aquatics right now

1 Like

See this is why they shouldnt do COT on battle stage unlocks, no need to anyway there is a huge amount of creatures they can put in the COT vote that aren’t battle stage.

I would send a ticket to support with your key and explain the situation (I’m not sure how you would evidence that you beat the COT unless you’ve screenshot the mosasaur unlock upon completion)

2 Likes

Honestly since it’s just the mosasaur and I’ll probably unlock it through battle stage before I get support’s help anyway, this post will probably be about as much as I’ll do.

2 Likes

I disagree for a couple of reasons. That’s a copy you’ve earned. Eventually, you’re going to want to do something with Mosasaurus and that is one copy you have earned. Second, Ludia needs to address this Battle Stage-Clash of Titans bug. You are neither the first nor likely the last to be this affected. Unless people write in, Ludia will keep ignoring it as they have since it reared its ugly head with Acanthostega

8 Likes

I decided you were right and that even though it isn’t too important for me, the more cases of it being reported will hopefully help solves the problem for others in the future. I messaged them a paragraph with description and all the pictures I did in here. In a few weeks or once the problem’s been resolved I’ll post an update in here.

3 Likes

I also didn’t unlock it but I did get a copy :frowning:

2 Likes

What am i supposed to do now Ludia Huh? WHAT am i supposed to DOOOOOOO!!!

Send email if you didn’t get unlock :joy: I had gotten to level 90 on the same day I unlocked the CoT for Mosa so I didn’t bother to check :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

What should i do now? Should i complete the event or wait for the bug to be fixed?

1 Like

Complete the event, hatch Mosa, and write an email to support with the support key mentioning that you completed CoT but didn’t recieve an unlock, they will send you the unlock via in-game mail.

4 Likes

Take screenshots at every stage

3 Likes

So yeah completed the event, put mosasaurus in hatchery and this…

What is wrong with Ludia. They keep messing up stuff…

1 Like

Unfortunately, you know the drill

1 Like

Yeah… But i was kinda expecting for it to work for me so yeah that sucks

1 Like

My brain thought it was a good idea to trade mosa for lp. I did it since i thought i could just buy another one but its locked for me as well .-.

1 Like

I do have proof of the unlock btw^

1 Like

Sent the proof to by email to Ludia. You can find their email adress at the game(playstore)

And also i wanted to ask…
Do YoU SpEnD bUCkS tO gEt InTo DoMiNaToR?

1 Like

Well lesson learned ludia you wont make the same mistake twi… oh wait a minute nearly forgot about acanthostega, well 3 times would just be silly now…

Next month metriacanthosaur/gorgosaur/troodon

There we go I’ve made it easy for you

No matter what choice wins it will still make an important hybrid

Everyone wins

No extra tickets received on top of lost creatures from the ICL

Thank me later :wink:

PS bonus sdna pack for the extra slot we wont be getting until month 9 aswell???

3 Likes