Ludia Forums

No one step white strike today?

I know the reward isn’t great anyway but has anyone seen the one step white strike we were supposed to have today? Traveled 40 miles and didn’t see any.

I’ve traveled half the city and didn’t see it either. Just the blue one and the multi-step one from yesterday which I’ve already completed.

As long times goes, the same story, but I gonna try some little harder. I’ll write down if I find any

Same here. I only saw the blue rare strike this morning. The other common standard one was nowhere in sight.

Hey DPG members, our team is investigating.

Hey everyone, could you try restarting your game and see if you see the Strike event now?

1 Like

It’s up now.

Thanks Ned!

1 Like

I’ve restarted but I still do not see it. Only the ones I’ve already completed (orange and green strikes).

1 Like

It appeared for me. Picked my 4, hit the battle button. Nothing happened. Rebooted the game Tower shows as completed, says I won. No rewards. :frowning:
I hope it at least counted towards Alliance Missions.

I still don’t see it

We’re taking a closer look. :mag_right:

Update: The Strike event should be appearing again now! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks! Now Lil’ Kapro can enjoy it.

2 Likes

It takes another restarting the app, but now tower is here =) Thanks to you and the Team

1 Like

Still no small strike around. Maybe, cause 80% of drops are green event drops around me and three blocks has no drops or spawns.

EDIT: Found one behind the park.

Really should balance game features that all players have fair chances to find both types of drops and all strike towers within 10-15 minutes of walking.

I only found 1 yesterday.

Restarted the app, even rebooted my phone. Both more than once. Still nothing. Happened yesterday and now today.

So Ned popped in on a similar thread earlier, and told us to restart the game.

It made no difference on mine.

All I have as far as the eye can see is green stops.

What now?

Hey Schtemty, could you please make sure that your game was fully closed and not minimized?

If you had restarted your game and you’re still having issues, please reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and a screenshot of your in-game map so our team can take a closer look.

Thanks!

They are up, now.