Ludia Forums

No Phorus?

I was checking the 24hr incubator contents to see if Maia had finally been added, and it was! (Thank you!) But then I noticed that it had (for commons) Mira, Galli, and Stygi g2… but no Phorus. Why? I have 250k+ of 2 of those and nearing that number with the 3rd. I get those 3 from my DBI constantly. Please add Phorus too.

1 Like

This is the standard 3 hour incubator I just got on my 2nd account. Phorus is in the minimum common section. The “?” for my level is 2 of one of the boosts. I’m in Sorna Marshes with this account.

1 Like

Yeah Phorus is in those but only a tiny bit. The large chunk of common DNA for 3h incs offers Mira, Galli, and Stygi2… But no phorus again. Its hard DNA to get for some reason. Speeding up incs isn’t even an option for it either since the most I’ll get is 33 DNA. 10 incs with Phorus doesn’t even equal 1 fuse. The dbi offers up to 842 Phorus DNA though, if its your lucky day. Its just annoying how certain DNA remains locked up so tightly. My alliance has to deal with daily Phorus requests from me since i have no other way to speed things up.

I don’t request what I need in my alliance very often, mostly stuff that fills fast for missions. I actually used phorus as one of those and the requests fill immediately. I peeked and wonder how yours does on the team. I like the funny bird and thought about leveling.
Sorry a little off topic :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I play with Phorus often on my 2nd account. Phorus is like DC that you can see coming and then its 2nd 2X hit and run to the next dino. Then I bring it back in to be the DC you see coming and can’t do nothing about to finish a match.

2 Likes

Phora is amazing. It’s my new favorite. Its a big threat even though its the only non-30 on my team. Sometimes they just can’t do anything except take the rampage. It can be countered but sometimes Phora can escape and come back in again when it can’t be stopped. A lot of people already hate my bird haha. My alliance fills my request really fast but i know some of them want to work on theirs too. I don’t like to always request inc exclusive DNA but they know I’ll give back when mine is finished. I’d rather be able to get more on my own instead of just waiting.

1 Like

It is one of those dinos that shine when you first see it. I had a gut feeling back then that it would be worth it. The what if it becomes an ingredient question doesn’t seem to matter. Thanks!

1 Like

Yep…imagine lining it up with the Rat next up.

2 Likes

Everyone says

lol

2 Likes