No “pile of darts” for me

I haven’t been able to buy this since the first day when I was able to buy just 2. I haven’t seen it in the store since. I’ve tried logging in on two different devices and even deleted/reinstalled the game and I still see no option to buy piles of darts. My boyfriend has no problem, but he runs Android. My iPhones aren’t being discriminated against, are they?

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve not seen the offer since the first day, Witsrebel85. If you haven’t already, could I ask you to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can take a closer look?

Thanks!

The store is very buggy on iPhone right now. The 2 special st. Patty’s day incubators don’t show up all the time either. If you don’t see them at the top, then you won’t see the dart deal at the bottom. It’s very hit and miss and I can’t recreate a way to get them all to show up reliably. Just Check the store everytime you restart the app, my only advice. Sooner or later, it will show.

No stats in the store either. I sent the email

Im going to purchase pile ofcdarts today and found that pile of darts was disappeared, it gone, can’t buy it.

Sometimes the offer disappears between resets 09:00-10:00. Wait until after 10:00, reload the app and see if the dart offer is back

1 Like

Hey T_T, if you’re still having issues seeing the offer, please reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.