Ludia Forums

No puedo jugar batallas en la arena / I can't play battles in the arena

Cada vez que intento jugar una partida se cierra el juego y me la dan por perdida. Estaba entre los 200 primeros y ahora me habéis estropeado todo. He luchado mucho para estar arriba y ahora gracias a estos fallos lo he perdido todo. Muchas gracias, voy a desinstalar y aprovechar el tiempo en algo mas útil.
Pd: la batalla alfa tampoco funciona, ayer me robaron 2 vidas y así todos los dias, enhorabuena por el retroceso.

1 Like

Translated From Spanish:

Every time I try to play a game, the game closes and I lose it. I was in the top 200 and now you have spoiled everything for me. I have struggled a lot to be on top and now thanks to these failures I have lost everything. Thank you very much, I am going to uninstall and use the time in something more useful.

PS: the alpha battle does not work either, yesterday they stole 2 lives from me and so on every day, congratulations on the backlash.

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation.

Hey Congriudo, I’m sorry to hear that is happening with your game.

If you haven’t already, could I ask you to please reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can better assist you?

Thanks!