NO puedo recoger el ADN de recompensa por completar misiones diarias / I CAN NOT collect the reward DNA for completing daily quests

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: al intentar cobrar el ADN épico por completar las misiones diarias el juego deja de funcionar y no puedo cobrar la recompensa

Area is was found in: juego completo

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- al intentar seleccionar la recompensa final
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: el juego deja de funcionar

What type of device are you using:

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Was this happened yesterday or today (again)?

Translated from Spanish

I CAN NOT collect the reward DNA for completing daily quests
This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: when trying to collect the epic DNA for completing the daily missions the game stops working and I can not collect the reward

Area is was found in: Main game

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- when trying to select the final reward
Step 2 - (add more if needed)

How often does it happen: the game stops working

What type of device are you using:

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation going forward.

Hey jonathan_ruiz, our team had previously sent out the DNA reward through the in-game mail, for the issue affecting players who were trying to collect their reward from the Daily Missions. If you’re still having a problem, could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so they can take a closer look at your account? Thanks!