Ludia Forums

No rare DNA?

Um, I didn’t realize this until posting the picture on the Gameplay thread for today’s epic strike tower, but I didn’t get ANY rare DNA from it!! I’m glad I took a screenshot of my missed rewards!!

I’m assuming it’s just the bug of the day.
I was kinda hoping it would take the edge off my Advanced extraction task, but looks like I will have to do some fusing instead.
I ain’t mad :slight_smile:

no rare in the dna pool :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe because I’m interested in getting some rare DNA? I have creatures I wanna level up that require something from the rare pool. And I would definitely appreciate it if you wouldn’t call me stupid. I’ve had issues with bullies in the past, and I don’t take stuff like that lightly. (I’m talking about you using the word stupid, by the way. Just wanted to clarify that I’m not trying to accuse you of bullying. I don’t take that lightly either, but from my experience, it’s best not let stuff escalate if at all possible.)

2 Likes

I just hope I face the same bug. A good bug :sweat_smile::joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I got over 800 grypo dna, fusing to 60 unique dna

2 Likes

I am sorry. I was trying to be funny, and I clearly wasnt.

3 Likes

I understand that after the fact, but probably not a good idea to make that kind of joke. Especially not on a forum where it’s probably against community guidelines. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know. Our team is aware of that issue, @ImpossibleMephit, and they’re looking to address it. It should have only affected the rewards for that specific Strike event. :slight_smile:

1 Like