Ludia Forums

No response from support email or in app

I sent my first support request on the 23rd of September and then another on the 25th regarding a different issue. I have yet to hear back regarding either of the issues. How long is the turn around for support usually?

I just got a message today from them and I sent my email on the 21st. So hopefully they will respond to you here shortly

1 Like

I’ve seen it take a few days or so depending on how swamped they are in emails, but I hope you hear back soon and your issues are resolved!

1 Like

Hey there, LadyWeava. As messages are responded to in the order that they come in, I can’t say for sure when our team might reply. However, please rest assured that our team is working as quickly as possible to get back to everyone.

In the meantime, please refrain from updating your current message/ticket before our team responds, as that could cause further delays.

Thank you!

Seriously? I emailed them the 19th and still have yet to hear back from them :neutral_face: I’ve been unable to play for nearly two weeks :upside_down_face:

I’m sorry to hear that hopefully they will get to you soon